Non-disclosures and Grail testing

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Ialwayslearn, Jun 12, 2008.

1. I have a company interested in one of my systems and they want to run it through Grail software testing.

How can I protect my system code and specs but allow them to run the tests?

Also, where can I get a good Non-disclosure agreement and what advice would you give as to what it should say to protect me from them stealing the system?

P.S. What can you tell me about Grail testing? (In very, very simple terms)

Thanks for you help!

2. whenwood

whenwood

There is no real way to protect a trading system. It doesn't matter if you sign an NDA. If you show someone a system that produces a consistent 100% per year they will just trade it in the account of their brother/uncle/cousin/friend and you will never now about it, while showing you the annual statement of only one account. You will still get your commission or whatever from the one account they show but not the rest. If things go wrong and you cannot reach an agreement you will get nothing and they will get your system for free.

If you have a highly profitable system and do not want someone else trading it keep it secret and trade it yourself.

3. Cesko

Cesko

If you show someone a system that produces a consistent 100% per year they will just trade it in the account of their brother/uncle/cousin/friend and you will never now about it

Only someone having absolutely no clue about trading would believe this non-sense thread.

4. Cesko...I sent you a P.M.