Non-binding Poll, Should Rubberbird be allowed back on ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by William Rennick, Mar 16, 2006.

SHOULD RUBBERBIRD BE ALLOWED TO RETURN TO ET

Poll closed Mar 18, 2006.
  1. YES

10 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. NO

13 vote(s)
    43.3%
  3. YES, but must apologize to Chaosnsx for his public attack

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  1. Apparantly some harsh words from RubberBird directed toward the Moderator of this forum has gotten him kicked out. Voice your opinion here and also vote above.

...Rennick

ps. To the moderator, please keep this thread here in "TRADING" for at least a day as this is the forum of everyone who has an opinion on this and who knew the Bird. Thank you.

2. Is this really the shit that occupies your brain during trading hours???

NON-BINDING POLL?? Could you please explain to me how to create a binding one? What is the format for creating a online forum poll where we are all bound by the results LOL

:D

3. I think the bird should be allowed back (after apology) but only allowed to post in chit-chat :D

4. Also, he has to make me a chicken pot pie!

5. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

ive been thinking that about most threads on et these days

:mad:

6. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

It might be a bit '"chewy" :p

7. novel20

novel20

With gravy please.

8. Well I'm trying to be diplomatic to the forces who are in control with the non binding wordage, you know, so chaos knows that we know it's his decision.
    As far as staying busy during Trading hours, I usually hang out here between when Liz Claymen leaves and Maria B. comes on at 3. Right around 2:45 I'll glance at my screen to see how my trade is going. At 2:50 I toss one of those blue ones in the air and catch it like a piece of popcorn. Give it 10 minutes and I'm ready for Maria. Thats how I trade, how the hell do you trade u jackass.

...Rennick out

ps. watch which smiley face you use, that one almost gave me a flashback of a chinese national.

9. Well I certainly do not trade glazing my knuckles while buffing the bishop to TV screens on balding medicine induced stiffies...

:D LOOK OUT!