Nomos Glashutte Club Automat Datum I picked up for Xmas

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by truetype, Jan 2, 2018.

1. truetype

truetype

hmcp and mlawson71 like this.
  2. Happy New Year MS
    What did they bang you out for that?

3. sle

sle

Should I assume you had a great year? Cause all I did is bought some steaks for my pup :)

PS. My boss has threatened to give a watch as a present, I hope he does not deliver

4. mlawson71

mlawson71

Happy New Year! That's a lovely watch!

truetype likes this.
  5. truetype

truetype

6. truetype

truetype

This Summer’s Hottest Watches

The German brand Nomos is a favorite among the watch cognoscenti for its minimalist Bauhaus styling and solid no-nonsense movements that offer great value. This summer, Nomos dressed two new Aqua models in clean Siren White. The new designs are based on the existing Club (US$3,160) and Ahoi (US$4,120) models and outfitted with white dials accented with blue hands and red minute markers (there’s that Bauhaus nod) that light up after dark with SuperLuminova.

Both watches are water resistant down to 200 meters. And the slender 3.2 mm thick automatic neomatik caliber DUW 3001 movement delivers efficient winding to fully power up with only a few swings of your arm. The 36mm Ahoi and 37 mm Club have unisex appeal and come fitted with specially woven light gray textile straps that dry quickly and look summer chic.

7. destriero

destriero

8. destriero

destriero

ETA 2892?