Nolan makes a great call re: monday's action

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Nolan, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Well that's good that you acted on your 'call'

b.t.w there is a 'maverick' on this board already... so I had to adopt "iceman" (I actually did go by mavryk1 before ET and it's my email). But Nolan.... IF you make a few more calls.. you can be wingman !:)

Ice:cool:

#41     Mar 18, 2003
  2. get lost scrub.

we dont need any more losers around here like vinny...
    although id bet your him

#42     Mar 18, 2003
  3. Nolan

Nolan

welcome to my ignore list. (I have a feeling I'm not the 1st to tell you that!!)

#43     Mar 19, 2003
  4. Sir, my sincerest apologies for not acknowledging your brilliance any earlier.

By God, what an extraordinarily brilliant call. Simply stunning.

Of course, upon the market fulfulling your prediction, I at once notified the WSJ, Barron's and Forbes about what occurred; you should be expecting a call any day now.

(My contacts in London tell me the Prince of Wales himself is considering inviting you for dinner!)

Please be sure to inform us if you have any further piercing insights into future market action. I am very much looking forward to reading about them.

Hats off to Nolan, then. What a trader. What a man! A true American hero.

#44     Mar 19, 2003
  5. Nolan

Nolan

I didn't sit around and talk about nothing. This is a trading website, isn't it? I made a call on sunday, bought my ass off on the QQQ's and SPY's monday morning on the lower opening, and made 5 figures.

If you want to call me a kid, great. If you want me to look at candles, I don't see the point. You looked at your candles, and didn't make that call.

This kid is 5 figures richer. call me what you want.

nolan

#45     Mar 19, 2003
  6. TG

TG

Don't take it personally, Nolan. Take some of your $ and buy a few books. Little lesson for you. QQQs on the 12th, engulfing candle on higher volume. You were late.

#46     Mar 19, 2003