noi

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kingcobra, Mar 24, 2006.

1. the nation of islam is having a fundraiser this weekend.
    for futher info, logon to noi.org.

assalamu alikum

2. How about some Farrakhan quotes to set the mood?

Concerning white people: "Everywhere I go I wanna give the white man hell from the cradle to the grave. This is a new generation of blacks and we say to you, white man, you either stop or drop.
    Do you agree with this statement, cobra?

Concerning jews: "I don't give a damn what you say about me, you bagel-eating, hook nose, lox-eating so-called Jew. The so-called Jew is Jew-wish--he wishes he was a Jew....You wanna-be Jews, we're gonna strip you buck naked before the world. There's no place for you to hide."

Concerning Katrina: "I heard from a very reliable source that under that levee there was a 25-foot hole, which suggested that it may have been blown up, so that the water would destroy the black part of town, and where the whites lived, it would be dry."

3. Hopefully one of those deranged Muslim suicide bombers can do the world a favor and find his way into that event.

4. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

"Michael Jackson and Blacks in Stress Who Convert to Islam "

"If this report of his conversion proves to be accurate, it would fit a well-established pattern of African-Americans who, finding their reputation in tatters, turn to the Nation of Islam, which then provides them with solace and help. This phenomenon is most apparent in jails, where blacks since the late 1940s have been converting in large numbers."

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/140