NoDoji's Trading Plan Development

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by NoDoji, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've had the opportunity to read most of your posts within Elite Trader and enjoyed your willingness to share your thoughts and ideas. I will admit after reading Al Brooks Bar by Bar things started to make more sense along with your posts. I'm sure you've heard all the stories about making things too complicated instead of KISS. For me that has been the key.

It sounds like you're going to take a long overdue break which I can understand. If for any reason you decide to start another skype group or feel so inclined to touch base with me please do so. I check regularly. The one short session I had the pleasure of was unfortunately cut short due to an appointment.

I hope life continues to shine brightly for you and your family.

Richard

#41     Mar 2, 2012
  2. Banjo

Banjo

She started eating meat.

#42     Mar 2, 2012
  3. I'd like to thank NoDoji for pushing AL BROOKS on me as well. My best setup is the "Failed failure that fails". Thanks to that one trading signal I no longer fail, unless it fails. But no big deal if I do, I just trade the next failure, failed failure or failed failure that fails. THANKS! :D

#43     Mar 2, 2012
  4. ND,

Thanks for ALL the great pm's and thought provoking conversations/words of encouragement. I truly wish you the best in everything you do, you are a gem of a person, a rarity on boards like this.

Take care and best wishes,

PB

#44     Mar 2, 2012
  5. NoDoji, thank you so much for your PMs and your posts, and I learned a lot from you. Everyday, I log in ET to expect your post; without you being on ET, I won't come to ET often. Best wishes to you!

#45     Mar 2, 2012
  6. ggold

ggold

#46     Mar 2, 2012

7. LOL.... crank up Bon Jovi somebody...

#47     Mar 2, 2012
  8. Have a good life post ET NoDoji.

It's too short to deal with some of the strange internet enabled behaviour we see here. Unless you enjoy it. :)

#48     Mar 2, 2012
  9. tobbe

tobbe

#49     Mar 3, 2012
  10. she probably blew up trading Al brooks method but doesn't want to admit it :D

But seriously folks you ET'ers are small brained if you think she's actually made any money with this Brooks crap....and she's all of sudden a successful trading guru after claiming to only discover Al Brooks methods last year.....you guys/gals are a joke if you believe this. Real traders think that this is funny...

#50     Mar 3, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.