NoDoji's Trading Plan Development

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by NoDoji, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for your help in posts, pms and skype!

clm.

#21     Mar 2, 2012
  2. Is it any wonder? With a 20 tick stop it's a prayer, not a system.

#23     Mar 2, 2012
  3. is 20 ticks supposed to be allot?

#24     Mar 2, 2012
  4. BCE

BCE

One last thing, NoDoji, I hope you'll see this. I was going to send you a PM this morning but see that's not an option now. Or email you, but I guess that's not an option either. I'll try to hook up with you on Skype I guess as I do want to keep in touch. Hopefully that will work.

I know that except for a few confused souls you'll be greatly missed here at ET. And I know that many, many people here wish you every happiness.

"And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make."
    ~ George Harrison

#25     Mar 2, 2012
  5. Nod: Hope to connect on skype from time to time.

#26     Mar 2, 2012
  6. Hello NoDoji,

Hope you are doing well.

If you haven't already done so, consider joining Big Mikes Trading Forum - Elite Circle.

No Trolls (they are quickly exterminated) - a lot of good information.

Take Care!

,...G :D

#27     Mar 2, 2012
  7. jimbob42

jimbob42

very good suggestion on Big Mike

#28     Mar 2, 2012
  8. Picaso

Picaso

:(

#29     Mar 2, 2012
  9. Thank god Al Brooks' shill is gone. Hopefully, we won't hear that name again. His book(s) are a joke "failed-failed failure" - give me a break. I had the suspicion from the start you were a shill for him. You mentioned his name in posts, PM's and the ET chatroom, etc. more than anyone on this forum. His "methods" don't work...plain and simple, because they are not methods.

And before Nod's faithful followers crawl out of the woodwork to attack me, ask yourself how many times she threw Al Brooks' name and/or book up in your face.

So, nod...are you him, his wife, daughter? I hope you made a bundle off your ET fools (and continue to do so).

"There's a sucker born every minute" - Unknown

#30     Mar 2, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.