NoDoji's Trading Plan Development

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by NoDoji, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You seem to be posting quite a bit for someone whose first post was "This is my first and last post because trading ruined my life"

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=238087

#111     Mar 9, 2012
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

true, I also think their NDA in some form or another prevents them from further patrolling ET.

#112     Mar 9, 2012
  3. I think this thread is going too far, and some posts are against NoDoji's original purpose. Without the host of this thread, at some point we need to end the thread. Read most of the posts in this thread, I feel some points as following:

1. ND's system works, at the same time, any system works, no matter following trend, counter trend, or breakout, the trade need to work hard to make a good trading plan, this is what NoDoji said, and she did not say your system is bad, so please do not bash her any more.
    2. ND posted here a lot, and many people benefit from it, including myself, so I thank her a lot for this. At the same time, ND posted here not just to teach you, at the same important purpose, her posts reinforce her own system to her own mind. Did you ever read her post which says if you want to make a system your own, you'd better teach somebody to use your system. I think her goal is reached, have you ever noticed, she used to trade one lot CL, now she trade several to ten. So she has not blew up her account, on the contrary she is doing well.
    3. ND's leave is kind of natural, but not as many people think it is because of negativity on her posts. Her first leave, maybe. Then she said she didn't like some nonsense post filled up ET, so she came back, now she is very mature, she does not care any more on the negative posts.
    4. ND takes money to promote AL, this does not make any sense. Al himself can make very little from the books, how can he shares this to NoDoji? Even AL him self told people that you don't need buy his book, because he made very little from it, not as other author claiming only his book can make you money. Also, NoDoji recommended many times about other books and tradecoach website, do you think she got paid too? Nonsense.

Anyway, DoDoji is DoDoji, you are you, her way may not work for you, your way may not work for her, no one is right or wrong, no one is good or bad, only hard work to find the right way.

#113     Mar 9, 2012

4. No bigshot likes to believe that NoDoji can do what they have tried so hard and failed to achieve themselves. She made the absurd possible, and this scares the hell out of many of you.

#114     Mar 9, 2012
  5. Im laughing that Rearden turned in his 911 for somw secondhand Infiniti. Im sure he doesnt want that fact published. Anyway Nodoji is an advertisement. Just another prop goon. Maybe she can visit the same secondhand carlot that Rearden got hot his jalopee from...maybe she might find the 911...the ghost of tech bubble past.

#115     Mar 9, 2012
  6. BCE

BCE

That's it. Many of the posts in this very thread demonstrate a lot of the negative, hateful, posturing crap that goes down on this site. But this exists throughout the site. So many confused people that don't even know they're confused. As long as I've been on this site, I didn't realize this quite as much until I read through some of the old threads. And especially, but not exclusively, the ones bashing NoDoji.

Why would a highly intelligent, loving person want to continue to hang out with people like that? Especially someone who went out of her way to try and offer some of the insight she worked so hard to attain. The word for this type of person is creatin. And even with all of your hatred and bashing she responded to you in a non-aggressive, thoughtful way. Thus, what a joy and relief it would be to leave all of that behind.

If you didn't agree with what she had to say, why not express your disagreement in a respectful way? Why bash the other posters on this site? Again, the word is creatin.

Hoping the haters and bashers here eventually find their way through their own confusion. But with many, unfortunately, this may take quite some time. Life is beautiful. Ask yourself why you are so unhappy. You need to get a life.

#116     Mar 9, 2012
  7. Hey numbnuts. He posted about the G35 here on ET. You sound like a psychotherapist's wet-dream.

#117     Mar 9, 2012
  8. Cretin?

#118     Mar 9, 2012
  9. BCE

BCE

#119     Mar 9, 2012
  10. Most of you are more interested in the trader than in the trading.

I prefer the trading.

#120     Mar 9, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.