Nobody wants to take on Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

many candidates raise funds for years before announcing anything. look at romney.

there is NO disadvantage to saying you're not going to run at this point. you can always give reasons why you changed your mind.

#11     Dec 9, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

"It would have to be a complete suicide mission protest candidacy -and the likeliest outcome is that you would elect a Republican president," said Trippi. "Nothing good would come of it."

So true.

#12     Dec 9, 2010
  3. jem

jem

I suspect Trump will run.
    I think he should. I do not even like this T.V. persona, but I would try and help... why... I saw him talking about the Chinese making fools of us because our Congress is a bunch clowns... bought and paid for clowns.

The future of our economy lies in the balance and I want someone who does not give a shit about lobby money.

He could not be any worse than what the republican and democrat machines have been putting up. Our interests have beens sold out by traitor after traitor up there on the hill.

From, health care "reform" to persciption benefits, to letting China get copper contracts in Afghanistan, to letting them peg the dollar.

to food stamps and UE not be scaled down over time, to pork spending. To lettting our industries get targeted by other countries. To subsidizing grain exports while we deplete our aquifers. Everything Congress does seems to be for someone besides the majority of americans.

The list goes on and on.
    Our elected representatives our no longer our crooks they are someone elses crooks.

#13     Dec 9, 2010
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

You really underestimate the ego of the average politician.

#14     Dec 9, 2010
  5. Would Mark Burnett be VP or Chief of Staff?

#15     Dec 9, 2010
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Hehe, no, we're in agreement on that I'm sure. My comment was intended for the second sentence.

#16     Dec 9, 2010
  7. jem

jem

he would be in charge of Trump Broadcasting in the middle East.
    they would take market dominance away from al jezeera just for fun and then

Survivor Iraq would take reality TV to a new level.
    They would also have a show... where companies would interview for no bid govt contracts... and Trump could fire them.

And they have all sorts of shows they could set up between palis and Isrealis.

#17     Dec 9, 2010
  8. Ricter

Ricter

lmao

#18     Dec 9, 2010