Nobody loves Animals ($70 Trillion)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bearice, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Nobody likes animals. Animals are getting killed and starving to death because of $70 Trillion world economy and 1 billion useless people are eating food and occupying space. Without animals human beings will not survive. Think about it.

2. Bob111

Bob111

1 billion!! shiiit...you sounds like a Hitler or something..wait a minute! i know at least one..YOU..do us a favor-shoot yourself and save the world,animals and my time,that i spent here,reading your nonsense :p

3. If I shoot myself, there will be definately World War 3. Remember World War 1 and 2 was started a single bullet.

4. Bob111

Bob111

:p :p :p

5. On August 08, 2008 something bad had happened to me and the same day Russia attacked Georgia. Think about it.

Somebody tried to kill me on August 08, 2008 but I survived.

6. Vas ist das

7. AK100

AK100

B

Like I said to last week you are without doubt completely mad and the most useless poster on this board.

My advice is simple -

1. Put down the crack pipe, and
    2. Go here for help http://www.crackcocainerecovery.com/

PS. I actually like animals. Some of them make good pets and some of them are lovely to eat :)

8. Bob111

Bob111

you should read more about this conflict and who attacked who and why

9. Bob111

Bob111

animals in my neighborhood imo doing better than a humans.. 100% of their time they doing nothing,running around, and shitting all over the place. what a fun,useless life

10. Think of wild dangerous animals. People think there are no wild animals in this world.

#10     Apr 11, 2011