Nobody is Going to Beat Hillary Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldtime, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly!

#11     Apr 14, 2013
  2. Uhh bud I don't watch too much media. The Supreme Court decides the constitutionality of the bills and laws not the president. And it is the house and senate that puts out the bills and laws. What you guys want is someone who interprets the constitution like you (hard right liners) want it interpreted as does every group. Everyone thinks the people who agree with themselves are correct (bias). I know I have it I don't think you guys know you are biased.
    What I wrote is correct, a hard right liner will not become president IMO.

#12     Apr 14, 2013
  3. I just told you who is going to be the President for the next eight years. Deal with it.

If her husband hadn't stuck so many Cuban cigars up a woman, they would still remember him as the last guy that balanced a budget.

#13     Apr 14, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

That is correct, but I never said I wanted a hard right liner.
    A constitutionalist is not a hard right liner. And while your statement of who interprets the constitution is technically correct. The cold harsh reality is the court(s) congress and more recently Obama have been chipping away at it for decades now. I get that you don't get it, you're too biased.

#14     Apr 14, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Your predictions don't mean shit, deal with it.

Actually the republicans forced him to balance the budget.
    But don't let the historical record ruin your fantasy.

#15     Apr 14, 2013
  6. big difference between the Declaration of Independence and the constitution.

constitution is just a legal document to protect rich white land owners,

it miight as well be the small print written on your credit card agreement

#16     Apr 14, 2013
  7. So how long are we going to have to wait for this guy who ''beholds to no one'' ?

#17     Apr 14, 2013

8. Too partisan to give any democrat any credit for doing anything positive...wow.

#18     Apr 14, 2013
  9. And of course, you pay no attention to Obama's use of executive orders bypassing the Supreme Court AND the Congress. Congress is on the same road, except for a few staunch holdouts. I want them to obey the Constitution, like they were sworn to do, instead of bypassing it, which doesn't seem to bother you in the least. That is the road to tyranny.

#19     Apr 14, 2013
  10. I didn't like him, I voted against him twice, quite vigorously, because he was such a liar, before he came on the scene I was politically inactive

I know a thing or two about mirror trades in the cattle market

and the beneficiery of those trades is going to be the next President

#20     Apr 14, 2013