Nobel Winner's Comments about Blacks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Oct 19, 2007.

How do you feel about Watson's remarks?

1. Watson is dead-on accurate. Blacks are not as intelligent as whites.

30 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Watson is a racist. Intelligence is not based on race.

20 vote(s)
    23.8%
  3. Watson is somewhat correct. Most blacks are not as intelligent as whites.

27 vote(s)
    32.1%
  4. Watson is dead wrong. Blacks aren't only as smart as whites, they're smarter.

7 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. oh and i'm wondering who voted for the last option!!!!!!! Let's be real, okay!

#11     Nov 22, 2007
  2. man

man

weird post. your "LOL" is the weirdest. there is a difference between
    "every" and average. but that is obviously above your scale ...

#12     Nov 23, 2007
  3. man

man

dumb, dumber, as dumb as can be.

#13     Nov 23, 2007
  4. Man, you're a moron

#14     Nov 23, 2007
  5. man

man

out of your fingertips ... a compliment. thank you very much.

#15     Nov 23, 2007

6. No problem idiot! You're right, you're much dumber than a moron. by the way what's your IQ?:) I bet you it's somewhere in the 70's

#16     Nov 23, 2007
  7. If we equate intelligence with IQ then the average white kid is more intelligent than the average black kid. The average anything, however, is a statistical fabrication that may in fact exist nowhere in the real world. Each white kid and each black kid is as intelligent as s/he is independently of the results of any testings of populations.

#17     Nov 23, 2007

8. I fail to see how social policies are dependent upon intelligence. Bascially all people desire to live in peace and have food/water/shelter - it's basic human instinct.

Most of North America and UK are unhealthy (mentally and physically), broke, TV addicts addicted to legal and illegal drugs or substances. Hardly a model to impose on others.

The rich elites are ethno-centric and support eugenics, not to mention they are violent agitators who stir up never-ending wars to meet their ends.

#18     Nov 23, 2007
  9. Indeed, this goes for most 1st world countries - we have been fattened up, dumbed down, and are choking on our own filth.

#19     Nov 23, 2007
  10. TT,
    I really don't belive that. I don't find that statement relevant here on ET community as an example. Society moves from dogma to dogma and somewhere in the middle is the reality and this is where most people function.

#20     Nov 23, 2007