Nobel Prize Nominee: Obama Asks Military Leaders If They Will “Fire On US Citizens"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jan 25, 2013.

1. I have a BA in History, so evidently I'm smarter than bong because I didn't waste anymore time than was needed and God knows his piddly lil MA degree isn't being used in the workplace.

#21     Jan 25, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Do tell.

When I'm on the internet I have a PhD, date super models, drive European sports cars, own several businesses, trade hundred lots of ES buying lows and selling highs, live part time on my yacht, charter jets for weekend excursions, have 6% body fat, I'm a former world champion ultimate fighter, have a dick so big it's scary, get invited to dinners in the White House....

#22     Jan 25, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

My childhood best friend got his BA in history but then went to law school and retired as a state supreme court justice recently.

But I don't know of any company that brags that they have a couple History MA's on the staff working on a problem. :D

#23     Jan 25, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

(probable) Quote From RCG Trader: You da man, Lucrum! Really? You've been invited to the White House for Dinner?

:D

#24     Jan 25, 2013
  5. Is this a joke or are you really that stupid?

#25     Jan 25, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

He is.

#26     Jan 25, 2013
  7. Naw, you're always plain old white trash.

#27     Jan 25, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Dr. dickless used to say the same thing.

#28     Jan 25, 2013
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The Posse Comitatus Act is the United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) that was passed on June 18, 1878, after the end of Reconstruction and was updated in 1981. Its intent (in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807) was to limit the powers of Federal government in using federal military personnel to enforce the State laws. Contrary to popular belief, the Act does not prohibit members of the United States Armed Forces from exercising Law enforcement agency powers within a State, police, or peace officer powers that maintain "law and order"; it requires that any authority to do so must exist within the United States Constitution or Act of Congress (which it currently does not except under the Insurrection Act).{Federalist 29 (Hamilton, 1788)} Any use of the Armed Forces under either Title 10/Active Duty or Title 10/Reserves at the direction of the President will offend the Constitutional Law also known as Public Law prohibiting such action unless declared by the President of the United States and approved by Congress. Any infringement will be problematic for political and legal reasons.

#29     Jan 26, 2013