Nobel Prize Nominee: Obama Asks Military Leaders If They Will “Fire On US Citizens"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jan 25, 2013.

1. America's Commander In Chief is not supposed to have "such orders"... against citizens of his own country.

#11     Jan 25, 2013

2. That is what the video is talking about.

#12     Jan 25, 2013
  3. Confiscated gold, sent japanese to concentration camps,manipulated us into world war,made sure 30% of banks failed, devalued the dollar by 40%,spoils system based on vote buying, threatening to pack supreme court,instituted price and wage controls, 4 presidential terms

Sounds like a dictator to me.

#13     Jan 25, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Me neither.
    Like who, the leftist "main stream" media Obama has in his pocket?

#14     Jan 25, 2013
  5. True and false, true, false, false,false,false,true,true,true.

There's a difference between a strong executive and a dictator.

#15     Jan 25, 2013
  6. You just simply don't know your history to all those things you said false to .

#16     Jan 25, 2013
  7. No, I mean more military coming out and speaking. There are numerous venues outside what you consider "leftist" mainstream media. Why isn't Fox news on this?

#17     Jan 25, 2013
  8. There are facts, and there are interpretations. True are the facts you cited. False are your interpretations I disagree with.

I have an MA in history. I know it quite well.

#18     Jan 25, 2013
  9. I don't give a crap what you wasted your time on in college.

You're either wrong and you know it or you're just ignorant neither one changes the facts.

btw: The fact that you have an MA in history only increases your likelihood of being mis-educated on the subject , and indoctrinated instead.

#19     Jan 25, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

Who would waste their money getting a Master of Arts degree in history? With what LK spent getting that worthless degree he/she/it could have started a decent business. I guess they don't call it an "Arts" degree for nothing. Do you have a link to some of your historical paintings, LK? Or are you just into making historical pottery?

#20     Jan 25, 2013