NObama Not ELIGIBLE To Be POTUS.. will he be thrown out of office after election?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Oct 12, 2008.

1. gnome,

I really like your thread and agree with you on many points. On this one I guess we disagree and in my mind its a sad state of affairs.

I have a hard time coming up with another professional job where lives and other peoples financial well being is at stake where having little or no experience is a good thing.

This super media monkey f#$K where neither party says anything of meaning above trying to act like santa to as many as possible is about as good of an endorsement for the electoral college (as originally intended) as I can imagine.

Way too many people who are unqualified to vote are not only allowed to vote but encouraged to do so. All because so many are taught in school that everyone should vote. Sorry that its not a nice thing to say but NOT everyone should be voting that is at the polling place.

#41     Oct 12, 2008
  2. so internet losers figured this out but yet the McCain Campaign cant seem to figure out how to seriously use this against him? Talk about disfuctional.

Why hasn't FOX news jumped on this? they would definitely push something like this.

this is the same white water type stuff with the clintons and carlyle group type stuff with the bushs. If you hate a guy just say you hate him and quit justifying you hatred with all this "internet research". Just come clean and say you hate the guy cause he isn't on the team you were raised or later on conditioned to believe in.

politics really isn't that different than the the red sox/yankee rivalry. a bunch of childish back a forth.

as far as markets go if you can't trade in any environment you suck and should quit. higher capital gains tax isn't gonna stop me from trading and I fully expect to still be profitable and live comfortablely. personally they'd have to close the markets to get me to quit. I can work with the government or work around the government is the point...

#42     Oct 12, 2008
  3. You are a moron.

Thank you.

#43     Oct 12, 2008
  4. sho-tim

sho-tim

But you promised to stay out of the political threads until after the election.

Are you for the "words mean something" presidential candidate?

Maybe you think it doesn't count, (or nobody will notice) if you do it up here, right? Wrong!

Anyway, since you had not rebuttal to the argument and just threw in an gratuitous insult, maybe there is still hope that someone can shake some sense into you.

[​IMG]

#44     Oct 12, 2008
  5. You must lose in the markets because for you to see that evidence and ignore it indicates a total lack of cognitive thinking skills. It has to show up in your trading.

#45     Oct 12, 2008
  6. So are you ok with an Indonesian citizen being president? How about one that lied about his citizenship?

Obambi needs to be deported, not elected. lol.

#46     Oct 12, 2008
  7. gnome

gnome

So let me get this straight...

You're saying, "If Palin had to be POTUS, and she gathered info from advisers... then made the decisions which were in the best interest of America and its citizens..." that would be a bad thing?

#47     Oct 12, 2008
  8. gnome

gnome

Exactamundo!

I've said many times... what wins in trading is LOGIC AND DISCIPLINE.

Hussein NObama is NOT a logical choice. Neither is McCain.

#48     Oct 12, 2008
  9. Why is this thread under 'Wall St. News' ?
    Is there anything new and factual that can be added to factcheck ? http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html
    The original photo is about 4x this resolution: http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_2.jpg

[​IMG]

#49     Oct 12, 2008
  10. gnome

gnome

If I'd put it under Politics, it wouldn't have been seen much.

If this breach of ET etiquette offends you, feel free to ignore.

#50     Oct 12, 2008