NObama Not ELIGIBLE To Be POTUS.. will he be thrown out of office after election?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Oct 12, 2008.

1. I McCain eligible to be POTUS? He was born in Panama after all....

#11     Oct 12, 2008
  2. A kid whose parents divorced being moved to Indonesia from age 5 or 6 to 10 really has no control over what forms are filled out on his behalf.

Interesting legal controversy because if he in fact was adopted at age 5 he would automatically become a Indonesian Citizen.

I suppose anyone can file a complaint with the Illinois ARDC to have him disbarred for failing to disclose all previous names.

https://www.iardc.org/htr_reqforinvestig_form.html

If republicans really believed this information they could formally take action to have him disqualified... Nice ace to have up your sleave...

#12     Oct 12, 2008
  3. gnome

gnome

Yes, he's eligible. I believe it's because both of his parents were natural born US citizens.

#13     Oct 12, 2008
  4. gnome

gnome

Well, I've got $MILLIONS.. and you probably don't even HAVE a pot... to piss in.

Take my advice. Get you HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS and become more observant, analytical, and objective... or the market will keep you a pauper..

#14     Oct 12, 2008
  5. Enjoy these last days of trading, if 0Obama wins, not that it matters to most here.

#15     Oct 12, 2008
  6. gnome

gnome

I can see it now...

1. The RepubliClowns get Hussein NObama thrown out of office on this technicality..

2. Biden becomes POTUS, but soon dies with another aneurism.

3. Then that CUNT Pelosi becomes POTUS...

Wouldn't THAT be a panic?...

#16     Oct 12, 2008
  7. patoo

patoo

Gnome,

Stick to trading. Your politics suck...

P.S. Your boy is gonna lose and you can do nuthin about it!!:D

#17     Oct 12, 2008
  8. 4XQs

4XQs

What's this gnome, do you really think ET'ers are THAT stupid? Take this trash to some alternative-perception-of-reality site - this is just crap and I know you're not so stupid that you're falling for it yourself. Posting this is a sign of how desperate you are. Put your country first, and get Obama elected.

#18     Oct 12, 2008
  9. gnome

gnome

You poor delusional fool... :(

#19     Oct 12, 2008
  10. gnome

gnome

Sheesh... do ALL of you non-thinking emoters believe I want McCain to win just because Hussein NObama SUCKS?

My boy [Ron Paul] already done lost... :(

#20     Oct 12, 2008