NObama Birth Certificate Story.. Full Front Page

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Dec 13, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

In grocery store check-out rag, 12/13/08.

Says, "Elected illegally... not eligible to be POTUS.. forged birth certificate..."

All things we non-Nobamabots have been questioning all along...

2. I don't think it really matters at this point. Power does what power wants to do.

3. Grocery store checkout rag??? Holy f**k! You're not serious are you?
    Wait, no, don't answer that.

4. gnome

gnome

Of course I'm serious. Now, EVERY housewife in America has heard the story and also has reason to suspect that he is a LIAR and a FRAUD.

He's getting away with it because Power wants him to, Power gets what it wants, and "we the people" are of no importance whatsoever.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

The sad part is it took "them" this long to notice what I've known all along.

Although I'd love to see the Obamanation fall flat on his face. I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if this issue gets much traction beyond where it is now.

6. Pathetic little loser. You really are.

7. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

8. Would that be the same check-out rag with those occasional UFO diets?

9. You the people are not important because you the people did not take seriously this admonition....for lack of knowledge my people perish. So you the people did not take seriously the dumbing down of your children. You the people brought Xboxes, Wiis, and gave them the Disney channel all day long.

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea..........

It is a shame that America got to where Rome got in a mere 233 years.

10. You are also living in the past. Americans saw YOU when they pulled the lever for Obama. They voted for the destruction of your kind of politics. You are a relic of Americas sad past.
    Good Riddance.

#10     Dec 16, 2008