NObama, Attendee At MANY American Flag Burnings... but will put HATRED ASIDE as POTUS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Excellent point.

#51     Oct 26, 2008
  2. Gord

Gord

Thank you... :)

#52     Oct 26, 2008
  3. So where do you get your interesting ideas that all of these people are "America haters?" Something you've heard somewhere? Rush? Hannity? Or did you actually hear them on video and audio saying that?

Truthfully, I believe Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity about as much as I do some of the folks on HuffPo. Just because someone so desperately wants to believe something doesn't make it true.

Now I have an honest question for you. Let us just say that Sen. Obama lucks out and beats Sen. McCain--not likely, you say, but let's just pretend for a minute. What are you going to do? Go to Alaska? Plan sedition and treason? Or maybe, and I'm just floating an idea here, would you be willing to work with the folks on the other side of the aisle and try to help us all get through this hard time?

Strange as it might seem to you, I am going against the Republican party this time because of my strong Christian beliefs and my belief in following thed octrines of the United Methodist Church. You may make fun of me, and I wouldn't really be surprised if you did, but can you just try to see for a minute that someone would be voting Democrat for a principled set of beliefs and not just because they "hate America?"

#53     Oct 26, 2008
  4. Gord

Gord

First I am not an American.

Second, if all those people were Satanists would you still vote for Obama?

#54     Oct 26, 2008
  5. I doubt it in the extreme. It seems a silly question, truthfully.

#55     Oct 26, 2008
  6. Gord

Gord

I doubt you even know what a Satanist is. They are not the occulty movie figures you think. Satanism is best described materialism. Actually quite harmless for the most part from a societal point of view. But the people I listed are much more dangerous than any Satanists. Some of them are terrorists. One supports suicide bombing. Most are anti-Semites. Most hate capitalism and embrace Marxism. Almost all of them embrace radical change of America.

But you would vote for someone associated with those type of people, but not for someone associated with Satanists whose only real crime is that they are stereotyped into a fairytale definition.

Sorry - I would take the person associated with the Satanists any day of the week.

#56     Oct 26, 2008

7. I'm going to have to put you on ignore.

You really do need to see a psychiatrist for your obviously unstable mental state

#57     Oct 26, 2008

8. it's the same maggots behind the swift boat politics

only this time the broke maggots are using the "internets" to propagate their rumors.

they know full well Obama is not Kerry. they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law if any of this is put on TV as fact.

#58     Oct 26, 2008
  9. I think that you should have a nice day, and that you and I probably can't have a discussion. We don't see things from the same point of view at all.

#59     Oct 26, 2008
  10. Gord

Gord

What points of view? Go look up Sataism on Wikipedia and under the heading of LaVeyan Satanism, which is contemporary Satanism. They are atheists for heaven's sake. They don't do occultic things. They don't perform sacrifices. They just don't believe in your God or any other gods. And they certainly do not believe in Satan.

The people in the list are mostly athiests and agnostics with some Muslims thrown in. All are scoundrels of one kind or another. Barack Obama has a filthy stench about him because of these associations...

#60     Oct 26, 2008