NObama, Attendee At MANY American Flag Burnings... but will put HATRED ASIDE as POTUS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Exactly.

#31     Oct 13, 2008
  2. gnome

gnome

1. No questions were "answered" to my satisfaction... just an emotional, biased, incomplete response.

2. I was not "shown" they were satire, just that somebody said they were.

3. I've only posted what has been posted elsewhere to raise a question.

4. I've never "dug" into NObama anything. Other than the fact I think he's a poor candidate for POTUS, I couldn't care less about him.

My personal integrity is very much intact... the fact that you would question such shows your lack of objectivity.

#32     Oct 13, 2008
    #33     Oct 13, 2008
  4. AMT go away with your stupid infowars crap. All you ever do is post infowars links. Its dumb. Think for yourself.

#35     Oct 13, 2008
  5. Yannis

Yannis

IMAO: Nuke Something

"I don’t think other nations are fearing us enough. If Barack Obama is elected president, no evil nation is going to worry about us.

So we’re going to have to nuke a city.

Can’t we just nuke the moon?

No. Nuking the moon was meant to be a preventative measure to sissiness. If we have a full onset of sissiness, though, the only way we can get evil foreigners to know we’re serious is to nuke one of their cities.

But won’t that kill lots of people, many of them innocent?

No. See, this is where everyone is stupid except for me. You need to think outside the box with nuclear weapons. What we’re going to do is have a free concert for our enemies like Madonna or something — who knows what murderous terrorists like — and the concert will be a ways out of the city. Everyone will go to is because it’s free and the only other thing they have to entertain themselves with is to throw rocks at each other. So they’ll go and enjoy the concert and when they get back home they’ll find a big smoldering crater where their city used to be with a sign in front of it saying, “Ha! You got nuked! Signed, America.” They’ll shake their fists in the air and shout angrily, “America!” but, in the end, no one gets hurt so it’s all good fun.

But won’t the Democrats be against this?

Of course; that’s why you don’t tell them. If you’re going to nuke a city, the last thing you’d want to do is tell any Democrats because they’ll just whine and bitch and moan about it. That’s where we get the old military saying from: “Democrats are useless and annoying.”

Anyway, better get on this quick. It can be President Bush’s last act as president if Barack Obama is elected.

“Hey, Barry. Here’s the keys to the White House. By the way, I just nuked a city. Have fun.”"

:) :) :)

#36     Oct 13, 2008
  6. ak15

ak15

This is what happens when a closet Republican finally decides to come out. The pent-up hate and venom is obvious for everyone to see and witness. Notice the unwavering single-mindedness of purpose and resolve to spread false and slanderous information and innuendos.

#37     Oct 13, 2008

7. man, I used to have some respect for you. This is just sad. You've proven you're just another closet KKK'er.

The reason why the US is in such dire straits is because people like you have been in power way too long.

Too bad you can't ban the internet.

Without the internet, McStain would have gotten away with all his outright and blatant lies.

The fact that McCain is STILL so close to Obama in the polls, in spite of delivering absolutely nothing, except making a joke of himself, goes to show how deep the racism is in the US.

Well, at least you should feel at home here on ET with the other KKK members.

#38     Oct 13, 2008
  8. hughb

hughb

Not sad - funny. Those "quotes" were a joke. Satire. Humor. Only the dimmest of the dim didn't get it.

#39     Oct 13, 2008
  9. #40     Oct 14, 2008