NObama, Attendee At MANY American Flag Burnings... but will put HATRED ASIDE as POTUS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Oct 13, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

What if what you believe is "mindless nonsense", is actually legit concern???

It's not "mindless" just because YOU say so or because you get emotional about it.

In fact, I have only raised questions.. I haven't SAID ANYTHING about NOama except I believe he's bad for America and that there are questions which folks like you choose not to address.

#21     Oct 13, 2008

2. uhhh what? Go read your original post. lol "only raised questions" indeed

#22     Oct 13, 2008
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Reminds me of the McCain/Palin haters.
    But then I'm sure that is justified and proper.

#23     Oct 13, 2008
  4. Of course not, the have their stupid attacks too. I see them all the time, just not at the intensity of the mccain campaign.

#24     Oct 13, 2008
  5. gnome

gnome

Duh... that was somebody else's quote..

#25     Oct 13, 2008
  6. Yeah a quote you peddled as true and tried to spread around:

#26     Oct 13, 2008
  7. gnome

gnome

Wrong... just threw it up as a question...

#27     Oct 13, 2008
  8. gnome

gnome

The emotional support for Hussein NObama is not only surprising, it's unsettling... you know, like "something's gotta be WRONG here"...

It reminds me of the VEHEMENT opposition the DemoCrap Congress argued against reigning-in or regulating FNMA.... and look where THAT has brought us!!!

#28     Oct 13, 2008
  9. gnome

gnome

It has never been my purpose to pick a fight with NOama supporters. Rather to bring to light some of the [apparently many] irregularities and unanswered questions about a candidate for POTUS...

What do I get? "You're just a no good Obama hater".

Seems that's how we addressed issues in the 4th grade.

#29     Oct 13, 2008
  10. hughb

hughb

Your questions were answered. You were shown Obama's US citizenship. You were shown these supposed quotes were merely satire and he never said them. Have you apologized for spreading false rumors? No. As a matter of fact, you continue digging in never admitting that your rumors were proven to be false. It's got nothign to do with unansered questions anymore. it's got to do with your personal integrity. Why you don't value your own personal integrity, I don't know.

#30     Oct 13, 2008