NObama, Attendee At MANY American Flag Burnings... but will put HATRED ASIDE as POTUS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Oct 13, 2008.

1. lindq

lindq

Bullshit. He knew precisely why he was posting it. If you read through his past recent posts regarding Obama, there's nothing else you need to know about "gnome".

His posts are the worst kind of fear mongering and falsehoods.

#11     Oct 13, 2008
  2. "We should consider to reinvent our National Anthem as well as to redesign our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we as a Nation of warring people, should conduct ourselves as the nations of Islam, whereas peace prevails."

No one in their right might would believe that Obama said this. It's especially ridiculous to assume that he did say it, and yet the mainstream media (including Fox News) somehow missed it entirely.

Gnome, you're only hurting your own cause. Anyone who's capable of actually believing this absurdity it already a hardcore delusional anti-Obama nut anyway.

#12     Oct 13, 2008
  3. sorry gnome - I know why you're doing this, and I sort of understand it, but it's getting to be a little too much. You're diminishing your cred here by trying this viral libel thing.

You don't believe any of this stuff, any more than I believe the moon is made of green cheese.

#13     Oct 13, 2008
  4. Either gnome is a moron or he believes most of us is stupid.

A losing proposition both ways for him.

#14     Oct 13, 2008
  5. Gosh the Obama haters are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

#15     Oct 13, 2008
  6. lindq

lindq

Yes, it's that time when the bottom feeders of our society like gnome start to spew forth and reveal themselves.

This is the price we have to pay for maintaining free speech.

He is a particularly filthy example of the breed, and the scary thing is that there are so many like him who think it is a joke to spread false and slanderous information through internet chat rooms and blogs.

This is really the WORST, most irresponsible kind of American. If indeed he is an American.

#16     Oct 13, 2008
  7. gnome

gnome

Oh, I'm PLENTY American... I'm a Vietnam War veteran and paid $MILLIONS in taxes.

And I'm into "bringing up possible questions"... Yes, I believe NObama is a bad candidate and will be bad for America. I think the same about McCain.

You ever done anything FOR America? Or do you just vote for the one who promises to fill your outstretched hand?

#17     Oct 13, 2008
  8. Republikan are willing to say anything to attack the opposition.

Most republikans are so dumb they can't understand issues but are willing to believe Obama's an Arab; etc.

Under scrutiny these lies fall apart.

This time enough people are so pissed at the results of the last 8 years and the accompanying scare tactics that they are throwing the republikans under the bus.

Hell, even some of the perps are writing books about it.

[​IMG]

Latest INTRADE has Obama at 76%.

Seneca

#18     Oct 13, 2008

9. Great, then do so intelligently and we can discuss the issues and maybe we can all work towards figuring out whats best for our country, but posting mindless nonsense doesn't get anything accomplished for our country.

#19     Oct 13, 2008
  10. #20     Oct 13, 2008