NObama, Attendee At MANY American Flag Burnings... but will put HATRED ASIDE as POTUS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Oct 13, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

MY God! I hope every one is listening, before it is to late.

Subject: Wow

Perhaps there are SOME out there who are beginning to get 'the picture'. The following is a narrative taken from Sunday Morning's televised "Meet The Press'. and the author is employed by none other than the Washington Post!! Yeah......the Washington Post of New York and Los Angeles Times fame!! Must say that I'm dually impressed..................

From Sunday's Televised "Meet the Press" Senator Obama was asked
    about his stance on the American Flag. Obama Explains National Anthem Stance

Sun, 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

The General also stated to the Senator that according to the United States Code,

Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. At the very least, "Stand and Face It"

Senator Obama Live on Sunday states, "As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides, Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it."We should consider to reinvent our National Anthem as well as to redesign our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we as a Nation of warring people, should conduct ourselves as the nations of Islam, whereas peace prevails. Perhaps a state or period of mutual concord between our governments. When I become President, I will seek a pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation have placed upon the nations of Islam an unfair injustice. My wife disre spects the Flag for many personal reasons. Together she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years ago. She has her views and I have mine". Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put aside my hatred. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path of hope. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America .

WHAAAAAAAT the Hell !!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it right. This could possibly be our next President.

I, for one, am speechless.

Dale Lindsborg ,

2. http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/stance.asp

Gnome, this link above is saying it is a false accusations. A man name John Semmons wrote that about Obama in (satire), but it is not what Obama said. Just someone expressing in writing thier exaggerated thoughts about Obama. But over time people started to believe it was something Obama really said himself. So maybe it was not the writers(John Semmons) intention to have people believe Obama said those things,...but some people believed it, and spread the rumor.

3. BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Find a link to Obama saying this.

You're as clueless as the white haired old women at the Mccain rally who said Obama was Arab

4. gnome

gnome

Sounds like a quote from a television interview..

5. lindq

lindq

In six years I've put only two people on my ignore list.

You are now the third, asshole.

If you are going to distribute libelous information like this for any reason, about anyone, you should clearly label it as satire or irony.

If you actually believe it, you are stupid as a slug.

6. gnome

gnome

You find your own link!

The story is about what NObama SAID.. live on television.

So, you look it up and if he didn't say that, THEN get your knickers in a twist.

There are soooo many questions about NObama and his character that I can't imagine any American with half-a-brain voting for him...

7. I cant find a link showing Obama saying this in television interview.....BECAUSE OBAMA NEVER SAID THOSE THINGS IN A TELEVISION INTERVIEW

8. Snopes.com say its beginnings was satire from writer John Semmons. From there it was repeated as something Obama really said. And it look like along the way when one person told the next person, people did not know it was a satire, but believed it to be Obamas real words.
    Like the childs game whisper down the lane.

9. kut2k2

kut2k2

Dude, I used to think you were at least moderately intelligent. Good job relegating yourself into the looney fringe.

10. I think Gnome was not trying to spread a rumor. I think someone else started that when they first read the satire. Then over time its root become lost, and no one knows it was satire, and it becomes known as a truth.

#10     Oct 13, 2008