"NObama Administration.. Prescription For Failure"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Mar 15, 2009.

1. gnome

gnome

I came across this AMAZING letter to the editor in today's S. Florida Sun-Sentinel - a real left wing rag.
    Amazing in that you rarely see anything as anti-B.O. as this, and that this guy really nails it!

"... Obama administration a prescription for failure
    March 12, 2009

I'm sorry to inform you that while Rush Limbaugh has a style of speaking that is offensive to some people, a large number of people agree with his positions. Regarding his statement wishing Obama to fail, I agree.

I want him and the Democrats to fail in the plans to suppress free speech; fail in the attempts to infringe on the right to own a gun; fail in the plans to meddle in the mortgage market, which caused the housing boom, bust and our current financial crisis; fail in the plan to socialize medicine and let the government dictate when, where, what and if you receive medical care; fail in the plan to tax coal and energy with cap and trade, raising everyone's cost of electricity and the cost of any product made with energy; fail in the plan to give amnesty to illegal aliens; fail in the plan to kill the American Dream by taxing away the benefits of success and discouraging business formation with new job creation; fail in the plan to confiscate Individual Retirement Accounts to "save" Social Security; fail in the attempt to ignore new scientific evidence that global climate is controlled by variations in sun radiation rather than by man-made CO 2 and is now in a cooling cycle; and fail in the plan to turn the United States into another Cuba.

Are these things the changes some of you voted for?..."

James Morgan, Boca Raton