Noahs Ark found. (Good Video Evidence)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 28, 2010.

1. WAIT WAIT WAIT....now you are listening to a guy that has NO EVIDENCE whatsoever and are believing him against physical & visual evidence.

talk about BIAS! No freethinking there whatsoever.

I bet God himself could show up at your front door, drag you off to Sheol and you would tell yourself that its just a dream.

#21     Apr 28, 2010
  2. I'm confused, is this post meant to point out the absurdity in this fairy tale? Or are you trying to defend it as being factual? :D

How does one boat hold two of every type of animal? Elephants? Hippos? Being that this is the first ship ever built, and built thousands of years before anyone else attempted such a thing, boy he sure got his ship-building right on the first try!

Why did it take thousands of years for someone else to build their own ship?

Of all of the religious fairy tales to defend, I thought even you might snicker at this one! I was wrong.

#22     Apr 28, 2010
  3. lol. the guy spilling the beans that it is a fake is a bible thumping ark believer you goofball.

#23     Apr 28, 2010
  4. Also, baby elephants and giraffes would likely have a tough time fitting in those tiny little cages. What were the cages made from, by the way? Steel? Who made all of these cages? Surely he must have needed quite a few!

#24     Apr 28, 2010
  5. Specterx

Specterx

....and this is supposed to have occurred over the course of ~5000 years?

#25     Apr 28, 2010
  6. do you ever use your brain? here is a research project. what was the longest wooden ship ever constructed with modern technology? i will allow you to count ships that used metal for reinforcement. remember noah had no metal. the ark would have had to have been all wood.

#26     Apr 28, 2010
  7. PatternRec

PatternRec Guest

Funny, you talk of bias with Freethinker yet here you demonstrate bias also. You evoke evolutionary theory (in a fallacious manner) when it suits your position while denying evolutionary theory when it defies your worldview.

You should note that even if taking wolves to support your theory and that they later became dogs, it would prove evolutionary theory. If you understood evolution and its mechanics, you wouldn't have used that as an example to support your claim.

#27     Apr 28, 2010
  8. Peil, you can believe whatever you want. I believe in a Creator, but this Ark thing is a stretch, and that's being kind. I mean, com'on, the whole premise of God destroying the earth with a flood while giving this guy a heads up on the deal is a little strange in and of itself. If God was so pissed off, why a flood? Seems awfully inefficent. Why not just snap your fingers and kill off the ones you don't like? I won't even begin to ask why a loving God would suddenly get mad and want to destroy his own creation. God has a temper? Absurd, but that's a whole different issue.
    Like I said, believe what you will, but this is right up there with the something from nothing explosion in my book.

#28     Apr 28, 2010
  9. +1

#29     Apr 28, 2010
  10. Captain, there is an easy explanation for all of the valid questions you've just asked. Here it is, the reason nobody can ever disprove the god myth:

"You, as a mere mortal human, cannot possibly begin to understand why god does what he does!"

:D

#30     Apr 28, 2010