Noahs Ark found. (Good Video Evidence)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Wallet

Wallet

link?

#11     Apr 28, 2010
  2. i was just waiting to see if one of you bible thumpers would jump on this. its another example of your gullibility.

"An account from Randall Price has emerged; Price is a notorious Ark-hunter, young earth creationist, and professor at Liberty University, so he has good kook credentials and is the kind of guy who desperately wants the recent claims of the discovery of Noah's Ark to be true, making this an admission contrary to his biases…of course, it turns out he also has a money motive to begrudge the Chinese evangelicals their 'discovery'. But this is also a familiar story.

I was the archaeologist with the Chinese expedition in the summer of 2008 and was given photos of what they now are reporting to be the inside of the Ark. I and my partners invested $100,000 in this expedition (described below) which they have retained, despite their promise and our requests to return it, since it was not used for the expedition. The information given below is my opinion based on what I have seen and heard (from others who claim to have been eyewitnesses or know the exact details).

To make a long story short: this is all reported to be a fake. The photos were reputed to have been taken off site near the Black Sea, but the film footage the Chinese now have was shot on location on Mt. Ararat. In the late summer of 2008 ten Kurdish workers hired by Parasut, the guide used by the Chinese, are said to have planted large wood beams taken from an old structure in the Black Sea area (where the photos were originally taken) at the Mt. Ararat site. In the winter of 2008 a Chinese climber taken by Parasut's men to the site saw the wood, but couldn't get inside because of the severe weather conditions. During the summer of 2009 more wood was planted inside a cave at the site. The Chinese team went in the late summer of 2009 (I was there at the time and knew about the hoax) and was shown the cave with the wood and made their film. As I said, I have the photos of the inside of the so-called Ark (that show cobwebs in the corners of rafters - something just not possible in these conditions) and our Kurdish partner in Dogubabyazit (the village at the foot of Mt. Ararat) has all of the facts about the location, the men who planted the wood, and even the truck that transported it."

#12     Apr 28, 2010
  3. PatternRec

PatternRec Guest

I have a feeling, Freethinker, that Peil will categorically deny what you just posted.

#13     Apr 28, 2010
  4. of course. i expect no less from someone like him. he is always good for a laugh though.

#14     Apr 28, 2010
  5. Wallet

Wallet

Once again....link please?

#15     Apr 28, 2010
  6. #16     Apr 28, 2010
  7. Wallet

Wallet

That doesn't prove anything, just some guys opinion about what someone else said, in a courtroom it's called hearsay.

A credible source ABC " cough cough" but better than that listed above news reported the story, they state that it's unproven, so let the story stand as it is, unknown at this point.

personally sounds suspicious given the inaccessibility and control of the area, that any type of construction or large movement of material would be allowed, let alone for a hoax.

#17     Apr 28, 2010
  8. come on wallet dont be so gullible.
    if you were able to use the ability to think and reason you guys wouldnt so easily fall for these cons.
    personally when i heard this yesterday i knew instantly it was a hoax. why? because i have spent time actually studying the details of the bible myth of a global flood and know through scientific inquiry that it is an impossibility. you should try it sometime.

you could start here:
    http://www.bringyou.to/apologetics/p82.htm

#18     Apr 28, 2010
  9. Whereas the premise that Noah had two of every living species on his boat, as instructed directly by Mr. Big himself, just oozes with credibility. I wonder how those critters got along. Especially the carnivores. And then there's the small matter of sufficient food for all of the "passengers" for the duration...

Poking holes into this myth is like eating peanuts. You can't just stop at one.

#19     Apr 28, 2010
  10. Obviously you have no inkling of problem solving in your little brain. Lets see...A guy is smart enough to build a huge 450 foot ship 1000s of years before anyone else had attempted such an undertaking and then you are gullible enough to think he brought on board fully matured adult size animals and not just baby animals?

It also says they brought on board two of every kind of animal, not two of every animal. This would mean they brought 2 wolves on board which would eventually devolve into the many species of modern day dogs. With the right technology a scientist could create any breed of dog from a wolf. All the genetic material left in a dog couldnt make a wolf.

Also try to remember, these animals did not have staterooms and big comfortable beds. They were most likely kept in very tiny cages stacked on each other that PITA would cry havoc about.

#20     Apr 28, 2010