No Wonder The Government Is Broke

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 22, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

And, I'm sure, that is just for starters!

#11     Mar 22, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You know I saw on the news they're shutting down 139 air traffic control towers in 38 states in a couple of weeks. Ostensibly because of sequestration.

Then I look at that list I posted.

Are you fucking kidding me?

#12     Mar 22, 2013
  3. luke . . . how much is he going to save on the ice-cream ?

#13     Mar 22, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

And the FAA says they have the money to expand some other project they were doing because it wasn't subject to sequester.

Duh. Obama could have accepted the Republican offer to give him discretion but he said he didn't want it so he make sequestration as painful as possible.

#14     Mar 22, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly. Odumbo is a spoiled pouting little cunt.

#15     Mar 22, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Why so many people can't see what he is just blows my mind. Even in 2008 there was so much stuff about him that people just ignored.

A large part of America just doesn't seem to have core American values anymore.

AK will come along and say times have changed, America isn't the same America you old guys remember. While that is true to a degree, times are always changing but people have the same emotions they've always had.

For people to change they either have to gain or lose in morality, responsibility, fairness and compassion. Or lose the understanding of those things. It seems a large part of America has changed to the deficit side of those qualities.

#16     Mar 22, 2013
  7. This tactic of making cuts as painful as possible to ordinary citizens is not an Obama invention.

It used to be called the "Washington Monument gambit." Any time someone in congress proposed cuts, they would say it would force closure of monument tours and other popular activites.

No one ever said, no problem, we can just get rid of all those useless diversity training seminars.

Or, we can save a lot by just stopping offsite training and meetings for federal employees, particularly the GSA.

No, far better to close parks and shut rural airports that people depend on.

Republicans should issue an edict that there will be repercussions for agencies that act irresponsibly. Their budgets will be cut.

Of course, it will never happen. They just hope it will be business as usual soon.

#17     Mar 23, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

You have any tar and feathers? These pieces of slime need it MUCH more than the last dipshits to get it. Can't believe... just can't believe America has gotten this dumb, lazy, and uncaring about THEIR Country, and THEIR God given rights!:(

#18     Mar 23, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, and in the PAST, it was a Federal offense (Felony), to buy votes. Now it's not only legal, it's a benefit of being a demoSCUMcrat.:mad: :mad: :mad:

#19     Mar 23, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

I was just going to send you a PM about this!

#20     Mar 23, 2013