No wonder CA is broke, thanks unions!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ditto!

L

#11     Feb 8, 2012
  2. luke , did you belong to any airline pilot's union?

#12     Feb 8, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, in fact all that union non sense is one of the several reason I was never attracted to the airlines.

#13     Feb 8, 2012
  4. Wow, I have to take a screenshot of this one.

No 'c' this time. Mr. L.

#14     Feb 8, 2012
  5. AOPA? Maybe?

Not really a union in the normal sense. I'm wondering too.

c

#15     Feb 8, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Answered above.

"No, in fact all that union non sense is one of the several reason I was never attracted to the airlines."

AOPA, no.

EAA, yes.

#16     Feb 8, 2012
  7. Eight

Eight

I had the idea to implement a website where people could rate the companies they have worked for. Any thoughts on that?

I'd love to have a resource like that were I jobhunting. Quality employers would benefit and workers would benefit by knowing what they were getting into.

Employment could be verified and posters identity could be verified by my site but kept private.

#17     Feb 8, 2012
  8. Banjo

Banjo

#18     Feb 8, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Talk to an attorney about how to control your liability if anyone should post negative untruths about a company. Usually, the liability is on the poster but it depends upon how you set up your ratings and information.

#19     Feb 8, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Piggish Government unions not making a "shared sacrifice?" Shocking!!

I would pay big money to be in the room when these greedy parasites are finally told there simply isnt enough money to pay their obscene pensions, and that they will no longer be recieving a cheque......

#20     Feb 8, 2012