No wonder a degree isn't what it used to be

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Nope not aware that the character was based on anyone in particular.
    I'd be interested to know of your speculation.

#51     Sep 4, 2012
  2. I did not back pedal, I simply stated that you are not licensed. Since almost everything in this field requires one ( unless are support staff), then that is what you must be.

Nothing wrong with being support staff. I can also understand your anger. You have a tough job.

#52     Sep 5, 2012
  3. I thought Phoenix was a doctor.

#53     Sep 5, 2012
  4. Phoenix, Ayn Rand want to think some people are smart,(Galt) and the other people are all want to bring them down. Hmm? Too simple. Look at for example the link martinghoul poster show you here.
    http://www.sciencemag.org/content/336/6079/341.abstract
    Do you really think this one peice of puzzle is only ONE PERSON to give credit? And who in the world will make money from this scientist discovery? Not this scientist who make this discovery, no.
    Really I think Ayn Rand can not see that no one person is great. All people need help from other people.

#54     Sep 5, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah riiiight and you've "never lied" either.

#55     Sep 5, 2012
  6. :confused: Doubling down on stupidity is more like it. Why you think you are an authority on my "Professional status" is a complete mystery to me.

Like saying that I have a credit score of 650 you simply make shit up and then convince yourself that it's true.

There's no shame in you being an LPN as opposed to a real RN, but specifically I think you're a bit of an idiot.

Evidently the AA lpn situation happens rather frequently, I have that situation going on at one of my offices as well, it's a mess*. We have a meeting every week to fix her crap but for now she's golden cause mgmt does like their pets.

#56     Sep 5, 2012
  7. This is what one gets when the euro-weenie and the village idiot put their heads together.

#57     Sep 5, 2012
  8. Nice deflection there, PT. You are not licensed, just as I am not an lpn, but am actually a licensed Professional. I also see that you are bit chaffed about your working situation.

That would explain your vitriol about AA, however unjustified. You get it figured out one day I am sure. :)

#58     Sep 5, 2012
  9. Boy you rednecks do stick together, I will give you that.:D

#59     Sep 5, 2012
  10. 1) Merely wishful thinking on your part.
    2) You seem to either imply that lpn's are not licensed professionals or that you are too STUPID to know lpn's are licensed professionals.

Either way you look like a dumb ass .

So are you claiming RN status?

#60     Sep 5, 2012