No wonder a degree isn't what it used to be

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Sep 2, 2012.

1. I see you are being just downright niggardly with correctly using that high IQ you were boasting about earlier.

Your reading comprehension sucks ,now I see why you are regulated to 3rd shift "code brown " patrol only.

#41     Sep 4, 2012
  2. As you can see, our friend still has not acknowledged what he does in Allied Health. As I stated earlier, he is unlicensed.

#42     Sep 4, 2012
  3. You're just jealous.

#43     Sep 4, 2012
  4. Ah so now our little AFFIRMATIVE ACTION boy wants to imply to disparage home health aides.

ok mrbill this shtick is all yours , you know where somebody puts down another in order to make themselves feel better and all.

#44     Sep 4, 2012
  5. No, but you do see how you can come off to others at times. And, for no good reason. Home health care is something to be proud of, as is any field within health care. Don't be dragged down by perceptions of AA, or anything like that. I doubt that the military has done much in that regard for RCG.

And, FWIW, I"m proud of you for venturing in full time trading. There is so much to concern yourself with these days. And, I really hope that you can get past the schtick, as we've both called things here on ET, of being some tough redneck, which is fine, but rather the smart person I see under the surface. You can now go off on me, and call me names, or maybe we can have good, honest discussions. Entirely up to you.

What instruments are you going to trade full time? Are you doing it retail or with a Firm?

#45     Sep 4, 2012
  6. Get a grip. It sounds like Stuart Smalley hacked your account.

Too much reefer up in Amsterdam?

#46     Sep 4, 2012
  7. Can you not read?

I said a Home Health Aide can get the kind of work you describe. But they tend to say that they "work in the medical field" instead of stating precisely what they do. Licensed personnel simply do not do this.

Nothing wrong with it. If it were not for folks like you, folks like me would a much tougher job.

And what is all this about AA. Do they have AA tests for licensure? When you take one, you will find that they do not.

#47     Sep 4, 2012
  8. I can see where that name might be cool to you, and I guess you're aware of who Ayn patterned him after as well. I won't question that.

I did do a quick Google, and came across this, so just a word of caution.

The John Galt Corporation is a company based in New York City, named for the character from Ayn Rand's novel Atlas Shrugged.
    snip
    One of the company's purchasing agents, Robert Chiarappa, has been sentenced to seven and a half years in prison for embezzling over 1.2 million dollars from the building's demolition.[4]

Always check stuff out before signing anything.

#48     Sep 4, 2012
  9. Nah, I don't partake in the weed my friend. Have to keep sharp, extra sharp these days.

#49     Sep 4, 2012
  10. Nice back pedal douchebag

#50     Sep 4, 2012