No wonder a degree isn't what it used to be

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Definitely.

He will not give his title. He has no degree, and no license.

#31     Sep 4, 2012
  2. He tells where he lives, where's he's from, his FIcA score, his dreams of becoming a full time trader, how his employers will fall apart without him, and even his sexual orientation, but not what he does for a living currently. Perhaps he's afraid of the name calling perpetuated by Luke?

#32     Sep 4, 2012
  3. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Are they doing anything illegal? Do they force people to work at the end of a barrel of a gun? Lobbyists are only an issue because corrupt asshole politicians dole out privileges to those with money, and make it harder for small businesses. Who is at fault here? Corporations or government? Corporations by themselves have no power.

What liberals don't understand is that while their intentions may be good and pure, their policies only benefit the super wealthy, because all politicians have a price.

#33     Sep 4, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Huh?

I guess by that logic since you didn't finish the flying lessons you lied about you never had any.

Since you only got a nursing degree instead of a medical degree you didn't go to nursing school.

Since you're not a NASCAR driver you really don't have a drivers license.

Since you've been relegated to third shift you're not capable of working first shift.

Since you don't know the difference between a .22 rim fire and 5.56mm NATO round you never fired an M16.

Since were were never in harms way you were never in the Army.

You know what, you looked a little less stupid when you were lying to us everyday.

#34     Sep 4, 2012
  5. There is a big shortage of engineers and there has been since at least 2005. Yet there are very few students and even fewer graduates.

I don't think playing the race card is necessary. Women and "minorities" have equal opportunity (possibly better than, considering all the grants prepared for them) to achieve in this, or any other field that is actually in demand by The Market.

Do you realize that colleges prepare the most unhealthy (yet delectable plate) of intellectual fluff and serve it up to naive teenagers as a "future" in sports medicine, animal science, womens / ethnic studies, and business?

It's the P/e, as usual. Yet colleges know their own p/e is great when they sucker these teens into debt for the rich kid's vacation of partying, binge drinking, hooking up and sitting around in track pants with notebooks.

College is a racket, unless you can make the business case for any particular degree.

#35     Sep 4, 2012
  6. I guess by that logic since you didn't finish the flying lessons you lied about you never had any.

1. Since i cannot fly a plane this is actually correct. It is as if I never went.

Since you only got a nursing degree instead of a medical degree you didn't go to nursing school.

2. I went to school for nursing, finished, and have a licence. What is this talk about Medical school? That was just stupid, Luke.

Since you're not a NASCAR driver you really don't have a drivers license.

3.But I did go to driving school and have a license, again, stupid.

Since you've been relegated to third shift you're not capable of working first shift.

4.We have discussed the the third shift thing, but since you and your family are all blue collar, you would never get that.

Since you don't know the difference between a .22 rim fire and 5.56mm NATO round you never fired an M16.

5. But I qualifed every year to fire that weapon, and can prove that. You say you went to college, DNF. You are a dropout. Of course, that fits your overall profile.

Since were were never in harms way you were never in the Army.

6. I finished BCT and was honorably discharged. Do you see the pattern? You have no paper. You have talk and low T, and that is about it. :D

#36     Sep 4, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

To do what, misspell? LOL Licensed to carry poop? Licensed to blow doctors in the broom closet?

LOL You're the guy punching a time card twice a day, not me bozo.

Qualified?
    I guess someone else had to load it for you then huh. Do you even know which end of the cartridge goes in first?

#37     Sep 4, 2012
  8. So, RCG, even your most ardent enemy acknowledges that you are a Medical Professional. A Nurse, a very solid Profession.

But, you say PT is an unlicensed member of the same Community, which is fine of course, but it makes one wonder at what level he is? I gave him a chance to say he's a ethnologist or something similar, but nothing back from him. He's shared everything else, as I said, including his aspirations to be a trader some day. Why the shame to you think? Am I correct in his fear of Lucrum's wrath of those in the medical field?

#38     Sep 4, 2012
  9. Yeah but you had no frickin clue how big the shell was compared to a 22 cal rim fire, until we told you.

Obviously you never loaded a magazine with ammo , nor did you ever load the magazine into the rifle. Nor did you ever go on "brass detail"

qualified phft :D

Shit "boy" ,I bet you don't even know where the bayonet goes.

#39     Sep 4, 2012
  10. I gave them 6 months notice, they'll manage.

Yep My goal is to trade full time, been an employee for a little over 2 yrs now, and don't particularly care for it.
    I'm ready for a promotion, it entails a lot of risk but it's worth going for because I'm a John Galt kinda guy .

btw:My company will be "John Galt Equity".

#40     Sep 4, 2012