No wonder a degree isn't what it used to be

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Sep 2, 2012.

1. In a thread about college degrees this is a little far from the topic at hand. But, college is not something you would know anything about, I guess this is the best you can do.:)

#21     Sep 4, 2012
  2. To the OP.

#22     Sep 4, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah so? You made yet another stupid comment, this doesn't make it disappear dopey.
    I attended college.
    I just didn't finish with a degree. But then I don't punch a time card like you, I'm not stuck on third shift in a small town like you, I make way more than you, I work far less than you. I don't have to wear white skirts and pantyhose to work, like you.

So let's see, you have a degree in medicated enemas with a minor in bed pans.
    Are you trying to impress us?

#23     Sep 4, 2012
  4. Aww I'm sorry brass but if you have ANY quarrels with the veracity of my information or the images posted they all came from"The Journal of Blacks in Higher Education" with the exception of the "free speech zones" link.

:D :D :D

#24     Sep 4, 2012
  5. :cool: :D
    1) boy, lets put it this way : If I were working in your facility you would be addressing myself as "SIR".

2) I get job solicitations like credit card offers to those with credit scores over 650.

But of course you wouldn't know anything about that (because of your handicap) so I'll translate it for ya. I get at least 4 contacts /week wanting me to go work for them.

I got about 3-4 months of full time employment left (my choice*) and they are already shitting bricks because I'm dropping a service area.

*Jan or Feb, I will be trading Professionally for my own account.

#25     Sep 4, 2012
  6. Except on Holloween. Once a year don't make you gay.:eek: :D

#26     Sep 4, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

Natural deselection patiently awaits.

#27     Sep 4, 2012
  8. 650???

You are bragging about a credit score of 650??:D

A Home Health Aide, which is most likely what you are, can get that kind of work in their sleep, try again.

Okie dokie angry white man, maybe then you can restart your journal.:D

#28     Sep 4, 2012

9. Who the heck is "us"?

Luke, you may get some traction from your fellow doomed to lose conservatives, but this us thing is a sign of needing validation.

Another thing about college. If you didn't finish, you didn't go.:)

#29     Sep 4, 2012
  10. Yeah, he's certainly trying to compensate for something with this laundry list of reasons for being fired, or his own choice. And, hopefully going into full time trading IF he can make money.

So, as a health care Professional yourself, you think you have him pegged now? A great profession IMO.

#30     Sep 4, 2012