No wonder a degree isn't what it used to be

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Sep 2, 2012.

1. 1) Sure I do .
    I even made pictures with red circles around the important parts so you couldn't get lost, on pgs 24-25.

#191     Sep 8, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Around 2,000 patients each year – six per day – are accidentally killed or injured in hospitals by registered nurses."

I wonder how many RCG has killed?

#192     Sep 10, 2012
  3. rcg's claims of being a registered nurse on 3rd shift are really suspect at this point.
    There's nothing wrong with not being an RN, but there's definitely something wrong with someone who claims to be an RN and doesn't know and refuses to admit (despite conclusive proof ) an LPN is also a licensed professional.

Obviously this exposure of his ineptitude exacerbated by his childish(ineffectual) attempts to bluster his way out of it and project his incompetence upon myself, was too much for him.

what's that stones song "19th nervous breakdown"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wU1kTuVSUOw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He'll probably shit his pants, next time someone says he's "Got a Tiger by the tail".

btw: This also gives great insight into why he's a failed trader.
    He can't admit he's wrong despite irrefutable evidence to the contrary. That sort of behavioral flaw is devastating to a trader and one he obviously has yet to overcome.

How he pays for his trading losses being a nurses's aide must be rough.

#193     Sep 10, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

And what funny is he's claimed repeated to have the holy grail of trading.
    His holy grail? Averaging in and waiting for price to come back. THAT'S his "holy grail". LOL.

#194     Sep 10, 2012
  5. Is that a new record for you two pumping each other up? All this nonsense over so little. Oh well, since you two seem to enjoy each other's company. The mutual annoying society. Relax, just having some fun with you two.

#195     Sep 10, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

We tend tend to put more stock in principles than you do apparently.

He's a documented indisputable compulsive pathological LIAR.
    And you repeatedly give him a pass?

Again, find some GD intellectual honesty if you want to be taken seriously.

#196     Sep 10, 2012
  7. You're right , maybe you should ask rcg if it was worth it to risk his entire credibility on such an inconsequential , yet verifiable LIE.

especially foolhardy to not only rebuff but attack my most generous offer:
    rcg lynched himself.:D

#197     Sep 10, 2012