No white male construction workers need apply

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dis, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Wallet

Wallet

I wasn't but a few weeks ago any anti-left statement was attacked my a multitude of Leftist Liberal Followers, now not even a blip.

Just proves my thought that there were several campaign mouth pieces working these boards, posing as forum members, non-stop just before the election.

Take a picture of the US now and compare it in 4 years. Just don't make any public comment then, as it will probably be against the law to speak out in opposition.

#31     Jan 24, 2009
  2. Isn't it interesting how the lib democrats who complained of Bush taking away our rights...are the same people who don't think US citizens should be allowed to bear arms or have freedom of speech?

#32     Jan 24, 2009
  3. 151

Wallet,

I actually heard a radio interview with a young girl that worked for the Obama campaign and her job was to post on internet boards and such explaining away any negative comments about Obama or anything related to his campaign.

She went on to say that after a while she realised her job was basically to spread propaganda and slow or stop any discussion that might turn negative for Obama.

She also said there where many many people with the same job as her.

So your thoughts are without a doubt 100% correct.

#33     Jan 24, 2009
  4. maxpi

maxpi

what a ridiculous shit argument.

Anyhow, if Democrats can get non-citizens to vote for them or donate to them then they will pay it back with jobs.. Democrats are Blacks, Lawyers, foreign investors, Mexicans.. etc.. all the money is going to them for the next few years... If Blacks would wake up to the fact that they can't get private sector jobs because Jessie Jack'emup and the trial lawyers have made them unemployable except by government, they would leave the democrats but I guess they would rather suck up welfare and give whitey a ration of shit every time they see him... I'm waiting for the really big downturn that seems to be on it's way to see what happens to welfareVille.. will they riot? Will they be robbing and looting whitey's neighborhoods?

#34     Jan 24, 2009
  5. Just caught "The Weather Underground" documentary on Netflix.

(You can watch it online)

I recommend it to any right-wing-lunatic like myself. (Even though
    it's an obvious attempt to defend these idiots)

Do yourself a favor, watch it, and reinforce your mistrust of these
    miscreants, and strengthen your resolve.

EDIT: It's comical, the hate for whites these white revolutionaries once professed... (and obviously still do)

#35     Jan 24, 2009
  6. agreed...

A good construction worker is someone who shows up, busts their ass, and builds something ...

If that is "unskilled" then I don't know what skilled is

And I'll tell you another thing... WHITE MALE CONSTRUCTION WORKERS DO JUST THAT ... SHOW UP, BUST THEIR ASS, AND BUILD THINGS

#36     Jan 24, 2009
  7. People (not just white males) who have been showing up to work and busting their asses, will generally not benefit from this administration. Terrorists, welfare recipients, foreigners, and newly unemployed might though.

#37     Jan 24, 2009
  8. agreed ...

"busting ones ass" has no borders,race, or religious creeds ...

it's universallly respected and cherished ..except of course by Reich, and his fellow liberal tools

#38     Jan 24, 2009
  9. Trader200K

Trader200K

"Nothing is more certain than that a general profligacy and corruption of manners make a people ripe for destruction. A good form of government may hold the rotten materials together for some time, but beyond a certain pitch, even the best constitution will be ineffectual, and slavery must ensue." -John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men, 1776

Fannie & Freddie Testimony
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs

===============================================================================

"If, from the more wretched parts of the old world, we look at those which are in an advanced stage of improvement, we still find the greedy hand of government thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry, and grasping the spoil of the multitude. Invention is continually exercised, to furnish new pretenses for revenues and taxation. It watches prosperity as its prey and permits none to escape without tribute." -Thomas Paine, Rights of Man, 1791

Billions more for the government to "invest"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn3AF6hX5CA&NR=1

"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." -Benjamin Franklin

Robert Reich in his own words
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPp3UKUgGg4

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." -Thomas Paine, Dissertation on First Principles of Government

Rober Reich - The Government must find a way to exclude White Males from working on govt stimulus construction projects
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxuUj6vFa4

First comes the Public Demeaning of the Outcasts,
    then Economic Restrictions targeting the Outcasts,
    then outright government Confiscation of Economic Assets owned by Outcasts,
    then the Outcasts were denied the use of certain public spaces,
    then the Outcasts were openly ridiculed in public schools,
    then Equal Justice for the Outcasts disappeared,
    then the government passes laws where the Outcasts lost many of their most basic rights and discrimination was openly institutionalized and accepted by those not affected,
    then outright violence against those that did not have the wherewithal to emigrate to a land where they would no longer be seen as Outcasts.
    .... and this ... was just the warning about the inconceivable horror that would follow in the coming decade.

With all that has gone before and the government's ignoring of our Founder's Constitution, could there be a Kristallnacht in America's Future?

Kristallnacht
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_9Y37wbUR0

Maybe you know someone else that would like you to cut/paste/email these quotes and videos?

(...and NO, I am not Jewish.)

#39     Jan 25, 2009

10. GOOD GOD I HATE THE LEFT

#40     Jan 25, 2009