No white male construction workers need apply

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dis, Jan 22, 2009.

1. your choice to address the question, without answering it, is my answer

you're not a citizen, and none of this is any of your business

#21     Jan 23, 2009
  2. Shagi

Shagi

This is a public forum - It does not say Americans only need apply.

The point is you are diverting attention from my statement about what constitutes a foreigner. All lands in the world have natives and anyone else be citizen or not is a foreigner. So apart from the natives noone has a bigger claim to land/employment rights etc, be they christians,jews,muslims or whatever religion, they are all the same with equal rights.

#22     Jan 23, 2009
  3. on American policy, I will never hesitate to tell a foreigner to BUTT OUT of our internal business

I read a book on business travel ettiquette years ago, and it admonished never to discuss politics in a foreign country BECAUSE IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, AND RUDE TO INTERLOPE AND INTRUDE

I've always followed it when traveling, and I dont put up with pushy foreigners who refuse to follow that courtesy

I think a lot of Americans are getting fed up with this

#23     Jan 23, 2009
  4. Shagi

Shagi

But this is not a political discussion. Its about who is a foreigner and why no one group (except natives) can lay a bigger claim to employment rights etc on the basis of origin or religion.

#24     Jan 23, 2009
  5. that's utter bullshit to say that citizens have less say in lawmaking and employment rights than foreigners

there's no way thats true in YOUR country, whatever it is

and attitudes like yours are setting off a backlash that is like wildfire

#25     Jan 23, 2009
  6. Shagi

Shagi

If you had said ILLEGAL foreigner I agree with your point of view, otherwise if you are not a native and not illegal you are a citizen yes but still a foreigner and a legal one with more rights than an illegal foreigner.

#26     Jan 23, 2009
  7. 5th generation, and a foreigner?

no - i dont think so

in a way, you are helping me, because your attitude is incredibly offensive, and is waking up a lot of people who have been very accomdating but are quickly running out of patience

so this is my last response to you

#27     Jan 23, 2009
  8. Shagi

Shagi

My last word to you is -

Who is more American then? A native citizen, a 5th generation one or someone that was made one recently like say the Governor of Cali or someone made one today ? Whats the common denominator that divides all others but can't divide into native citizen?

#28     Jan 23, 2009
  9. talknet

talknet

Barack Obama is also a Muslim. Maybe Obama is an Al-Qaeda Spy/operative now controlling USA president position.

Barack Obama's home state Chicago is famous for corruption. Few days back somebody was trying to sell Obama's vacant senator position.

There is high possibility Barack Obama bribed his way to USA presidency.

Barack Obama is the "biggest fool" in this world. It is highly surprising how did Obama became USA President.

#29     Jan 24, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

By even bigger fools voting for him.

#30     Jan 24, 2009