No white male construction workers need apply

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dis, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Sounds like they want to create high paying jobs for the unskilled. No problem with that but the only problem with that is the unskilled are truly unskilled in the fact they lack the skills to wake up in the morning and find their way to work.

This is the difference between an unskilled illegal operating a rake or a shovel and an unskilled US citizen.

#11     Jan 23, 2009
  2. talknet

talknet

Hindus & Muslims are low-wage workers. Their role is to do their job & one day leave USA forever.

USA is a nation of Christians & Jews.

Hindus, Muslims and Barack Obama are outsiders.

#12     Jan 23, 2009
  3. Shagi

Shagi

Nonsense - everyone in the USA apart from the natives are outsiders, they maybe US citizens but they are all bloody foreigners.

#13     Jan 23, 2009
  4. Shagi

Shagi

Nonsense - everyone in the USA apart from the natives are outsiders, they maybe US citizens but they are all bloody foreigners.

#14     Jan 23, 2009
  5. I completely agree.

Bush/Paulson did a terrible job bailing out the rich. Obama and company will go the next step. While continuing to bail out these companies, they will also squander even more money on the lower class, also expanding government. The middle class is being bled to death and I don't see anything that will turn this around short of some kind of protesting/revolt.

#15     Jan 23, 2009
  6. it's an outright war on the white middle class from the elite rich, (who steal their savings with bailouts, and plunge kids deep in debt), immigrants from 3rd word countries and politicians with a marxist orientation

#16     Jan 23, 2009
  7. just curious, are you a US citizen? No American would ever use 'bloody' as a general/casual adjective

if you arent. this really isnt any of your business

#17     Jan 23, 2009
  8. Specterx

Specterx

John McCain would have been even worse, at least the minorities Obama wants to help are mostly U.S. citizens. McCain would want to bring in busloads of slave ("guest") workers from Mexico and India to get the economy going again. As though we have a shortage of labor...

#18     Jan 23, 2009
  9. Obama = McCain

and I didnt vote for either

#19     Jan 23, 2009
  10. Shagi

Shagi

What if I had said 'dude' as general/casual adjective?

#20     Jan 23, 2009