No way you Americans can LEAD the future, its all about public education system

Discussion in 'Economics' started by gasy, May 21, 2009.

1. I never said that I was American. Somebody as smart as you should not make these assumptions.

Also, you walked right into the trap, my friend.

Car industry is on its knees for a reason... union busting! Boomers keep working and youth goes to works earlier with less benefits. The boost in productivity will be greater than expected. Oh, you didn't know this was the plan?

You are a few steps behind, buddy. :D

#31     May 21, 2009

2. Look who is talking...

:D

#32     May 21, 2009
  3. Scandinavia is NOT a small country in the East...

(oh my GOD!)

LMAO!!!!!

#33     May 21, 2009
  4. THIS IS THE EXTENT OF YOUR CONSTANT ALIASES?

Get lost, o mentally dusturbed one...

#34     May 21, 2009
  5. toc

toc

'another reason America has NO future'

demographically speaking US population is rapidly aging and certain industries will drastically slow down in the next 20 years. 'spend and be merry' logic of 80s and 90s is coming to take its toll.

real answer is in the secret cycles of human civilizations........elliot waves ;-) :D

#35     May 21, 2009

6. This is a great country. We have American Idol and Dancing with the stars. What else do we need?

#36     May 21, 2009
  7. What else do we need? Every state needs Mr Magoo for a Governor like we have in New York who now wants the state to count calories in carrot cake. "Let them eat cake" but watch out for those trans fats and calories.

#37     May 21, 2009
  8. It's to be expected, as they start at age 2, whereas we start at age 5-6 in pre-school or kindergarten. This is not a valid comparison. Comparing their 15-16 year olds to our 17-18 year olds is valid, and legit, and we're higher on those scores.

Only going to college will get you past that hurdle.

#38     May 21, 2009