No Way Through

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Tresor

Tresor

According to your logic you wouldn't have problems to also call Jews the animals. An example presented on video.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UPTQl9dTvaM&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UPTQl9dTvaM&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#21     Nov 26, 2009
  2. Hi Index,

You are wrong on two fronts:

1- This is not my crap, it happened to be the testimonies of an ex Zionist who decided to come out and admit to his crimes

2- I hate al qaeda more than you do for I firmly believe that, due to their criminal actions, they serve your Zionist cause best.

Regards,

Sameeh

#22     Nov 26, 2009
  3. Hi Tresor,

You will never have a_person admit that these crimes, which were carried by Zionist orginizations, were terrorist attacks.

Regards,

Sameeh

#23     Nov 26, 2009
  4. Hi Tresor,

Notice how one of them admitted to dressing up like an Arab. They have tried the same tactics in Egypt when they planned bombs in American facilities there while, you guessed it, dressed like Arabs. It was a stroke of luck that one of the bombs exploded in one of the Zionist criminals, otherwise, we would've been framed for it too. It is clear that throughout the years, the Zionists sharpened their skills.

Regards,

Sameeh

#24     Nov 26, 2009
  5. 1)You posted it, it's your crap even if you were not the original author.

2) So organized and well funded isolamofascism is a zionist plot?

Nice try al qaeda boy.

#25     Nov 26, 2009
  6. Tresor

Tresor

As you speak of Egypt, this reminds me of Israel having attacked USS Liberty in 1967 in hope that the whole thing will be blamed on Egyptians. Unfortunately the Zionists killed 34 American sailors and wounded 170.

But happily a Russian vessel that was passing by on international waters saved the US ship from sinking by the Jewish terror.

#26     Nov 27, 2009
    #27     Nov 27, 2009
  8. That is true Tresor. They even ignored that pleas made by the ship crew to stop shelling them.

It makes you wonder, how far these Zionists will go to frame Arabs.

Regards,

Sameeh

#28     Nov 27, 2009
    #29     Nov 27, 2009
    #30     Nov 27, 2009