No Way Through

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Just wipe the fucking place off the map and be done with it!

#11     Nov 25, 2009
  2. :D
    Too stupid for words.

#12     Nov 25, 2009
  3. What i noticed in that film was that the driver assaulted the soldier first by pushing him. Then we are supposed to feel sorry for the guy because the soldier knocked him to the ground?

He knows he is in the west bank and he shouldnt be acting like a crazed desperate wacko if he is trying to get that girl to the hospital without any problems.

Whats interesting is that film was obviously shot in britain and the soldiers in the film were british. Yet i remember traveling in northern Ireland as a boy and british soldiers always jumping out of nowhere to stop our car and do a random search. So who are the british to criticize another country when they did the same thing just a few decades ago.

#13     Nov 25, 2009
  4. That's so unfair! Jews living in Arab countries would NEVER face those kinds of restrictions! Oh wait...

#14     Nov 26, 2009
  5. Hi a_person,

Actually, you were called the same by the Nazis. I see you benefited very will from what you were taught, including lying.

Regards,

Sameeh

#15     Nov 26, 2009
  6. Hi maxpi

Hence your filthy mouth and blind hate!

I see, from the language you used, you are not better off than these idiots were.

Regards,

Sameeh

#16     Nov 26, 2009
  7. Hi Nasdaq,

No they will not! Unless you are talking about crimes committed by Zionist against Arab Jews to compell them to move to Israel.

Regards,

Sameeh

#17     Nov 26, 2009
  8. No that's not what I'm talking about. I tend to leave islamofascist conspiracy theories out of my arguments.

#18     Nov 26, 2009
  9. I write this article
    for the same reason I wrote my book:
    to tell the American people,
    and especially American Jews,
    that Jews from Islamic lands did not emigrate
    willingly to Israel; that, to force them to leave,
    Jews killed Jews; and that,
    to buy time to confiscate ever more Arab lands,
    Jews on numerous occasions
    rejected genuine peace initiatives
    from their Arab neighbors.
    I write about what the first prime minister of Israel called "cruel Zionism."
    I write about it because I was part of it.

http://www.inminds.co.uk/jews-of-iraq.html

#19     Nov 26, 2009

10. Sell your crap somewhere else al qaeda boy.

#20     Nov 26, 2009