No Way Through

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Take six minutes to watch this British made film about the inhumanity of Israeli checkpoints. Unforgettable.

Written and Directed by: Alexandra Monro + Sheila Menon Mentor: Jim Threapleton Music: The Thirst No Way Through highlights mobility restrictions imposed in the West Bank.

No Way Through highlights mobility restrictions imposed in the West Bank, that are limiting its habitants access to health care, thus violating a fundamental human right.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WcYcw-uWqzk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WcYcw-uWqzk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

2. Ricter

Ricter

No more money for the jews, no more money for the arabs. To borrow a movie line, "blast off, nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

There is no such thing as a fundamental human right to access health care.

4. Ricter

Ricter

There is if we say there is.

5. Hi Lucrum,

With all due respect, you couldn't be more wrong!

Article 17 of the Fourth Geneva Convention unequivocally states the following:

The Parties to the conflict shall endeavour to conclude local agreements for the removal from besieged or encircled areas, of wounded, sick, infirm, and aged persons, children and maternity cases, and for the passage of ministers of all religions, medical personnel and medical equipment on their way to such areas.

http://www.icrc.org/Web/Eng/siteeng0.nsf/htmlall/genevaconventions#a1

6. dsq

dsq

Why not?Thats about as immoral as it gets...This sums up the right wing mentality.I hope you get laid off,lose your welfare(because i can garanty that somebody else takes care of your med insurance) or medicare coverage and then get cancer.Then you will see how much you beleive in your mindless republican fundamentalism.

How bout human right not to be refused access to proper health care?

7. You animals should have thought about that when you used ambulances to transport terrorists and ammunition.

8. Hi a_person,

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't an identical language used by the Nazis before you?

Regards,

Sameeh

9. Regardless of what language the Nazi used the Jews were not animals.

People who target civilians, people who use ambulances to transport terrorists and ammunition are animals. People who do that and then turn around and whine about not being able to get to the hospital on time are dishonest disgusting animals.

10. maxpi

maxpi

Poor widdle terrorist bombing Palestinian assholes... guess what happens when you hate Jews? They go ahead and get prosperous and happy and you sit in some camps somewhere on welfare... stupid assholes....

The leader of the Palestinians in WW2 was in Germany helping the Axis, helping a government that was exterminating Jews and taking their wealth to fund a war against all the neighboring countries... what a guy he must have been.. then after the war the poor widdle Jew hating Palestinians found that they were neighbors with the Jews thanks to the Brits and a revolt... now the Jews get to limit their access... wow, cruel and unfair world or justice?

I was friends with some Palestinians in the US once upon a time. I didn't realize how much they hated Jews until I mentioned that my dad was a Jew... wow, they turn on you like a pack of goddam mad dogs when that happens...

#10     Nov 25, 2009