No way Obama wins a second term

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ang_99, Aug 11, 2009.

1. He might,but he would lose and lose badly.Huckabee is a bigger Joke then Palin and Mccain

#11     Aug 11, 2009
  2. The GOP's next hope will probably be Boehner in 2016

#12     Aug 11, 2009
  3. Wallet

Wallet

ROTFLMAO

We shall see.

DNC will shit their pants when they have to run against him, Their #1 and #2 candidates have nada in a head to head

#13     Aug 11, 2009
  4. The GOP race for nomination is pretty much wide open. Its way too early to get a feel of anything. Even if there was frontrunner what the hell does that mean. Don't believe me. Just go back two years and remember that Hillary was absolute shoe-in for the dem nomination. How did that turn out?

#14     Aug 11, 2009
  5. You just have to go back to the 2008 Republican primaries ,Huck was a joke and nothing has changed.Having that silly show only made him more of a joke

#15     Aug 11, 2009
  6. Wallet

Wallet

He went from a virtual unknown to a solid 3rd on his first national stage. His popularity has only grown.

Your bashing and insinuations are baseless..... at the very minimum the guy can talk intelligently without a teleprompter

Time will tell.

#16     Aug 11, 2009
  7. BTW,cant forget Huck's silly Chuck Norris commercials .Great way to be taken seriously for President

#17     Aug 11, 2009
  8. Wallet

Wallet

Don't make fun of Chuck he might hear you!

Have you ever heard of comedy?

You have nothing to bash the guy on, keep trying

#18     Aug 11, 2009
  9. Look at Huck's competition as to why he came in 3rd

I'm not bashing him,Unlike Palin and Rush i actually like him personally as he is not a mean spirited republican ,but he has no chance at being president imo

When was the last time a failed primary candidate won the White House ?

#19     Aug 11, 2009
  10. Wallet

Wallet

Then I guess Hilary has no chance in 2012 or 2016

#20     Aug 11, 2009