No way Obama wins a second term

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ang_99, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Many people dislike him because he is black well educated, well spoken, smart, intelligent and the President of the US. For many, it is still hard to understand that the picture of a black man they have constructed in their heads does not reflect what Obama represents. BTW, most people would have a hard time pointing to all his places of residence much less understand his environmental policies which happen to be rather pro business.

My own education has not much to do with what the US considers "education". I had the privilege of being enlightened outside of the mess otherwise known as public (and private) education in the US. Paradoxically, I am an educator in the states and know the subject very intimately. Sorry to disappoint you but neither Sunday school nor as you phrased it "synagogue" is any better.

As for the illegal settlements on the West Bank and other blatant crimes committed by Israeli government, no comment is necessary since those who are educated are quiet aware of the situation. Perhaps if the state of israel were to siphon less $$$$ from American taxpayer, it would not have to endure any unwanted meddling by Obama. After all taking 3 billion dollars year after year from us should come with some strings attached don't you think so? :D

#91     Aug 28, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

3. Point in case Lucrum, point in case. This is the kind of black folks many who hate Obama would like to see more of. Uneducated and getting social services from the government in perpetual poverty. Sorry to burst your bubble but there is more and more who are well educated, refined, go getters that no longer look for or need government check to survive. Obama is just one of many of the new wave. :D

#93     Aug 29, 2009
  4. So let's send all those groups who love the man to California, and let them secede. Then, when trouble hits, we have the Marines, and they can call the ACLU.

I think he actually wins in 2012. Oh, it maybe in Venezuela, but he wins.

#94     Aug 29, 2009
  5. maxpi

maxpi

70% work in the public sector and still get government checks... and lib shitheads blame the whities in the private sector for that.. I'd say that private sector employers look at the chances of getting a lawsuit from some Race Industry Attorney and they don't hire black workers... it's a risk to reward thingy... Guys like Obama and Jessie Jackemup are keeping blacks on inner city reservations... they only let the leftist indoctrinated ones [college educations] out to get public sector jobs.. They are afraid that if the blacks get private sector jobs and aren't fully indoctrinated they will become Republicans.. I thought Lincoln freed the slaves but I guess freedom is a scary proposition for a lot of people... bedwetters want cradle to grave security...

#95     Aug 29, 2009
  6. Sure, the klannish have done so much to advance the opportunities and quality of life for the black people of America, which is why they always carry the black vote...

:D :D :D

#96     Aug 29, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes there are, a few.

#97     Aug 29, 2009
  8. Obama is a direct opposite of the idiot GOP redneck. He is our future.

#98     Aug 30, 2009