No way are stocks selling off in Sept

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DeepFried, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Just remember that bull market tops are made with a backdrop of good economic news.....yeah like now. :eek:

#31     Sep 3, 2006
  2. haha!!

go futures!!!!

I love 100% up room to go

futs rockin!

#32     Sep 4, 2006
  3. Eqt, you may be right or wrong about the futures market, but news coming out of Iraq is not the cause 99.9% of the time.

Just my .02

P.S. - I genuinely hope you make boatloads of money (this is my new signature.

#33     Sep 4, 2006
  4. S2007S

S2007S

I have seen futures up before followed by a downward move at the 9:30am opening. We might get an early rise on tuesday and wed...profit taking should come soon. No market goes straight up.

#34     Sep 4, 2006
  5. Ah-ha, remember the joke - waiter can you taste my soup :)

#35     Sep 4, 2006
  6. Appeared at the end of the credits to Coming to America with Eddie Murphy. So simple yet I laughed my ass of lol....

With respect to the "No way stocks are selling off in Sept..."

Would your opinion change if a Hurricane swept through the Gulf or if earnings warnings started to pick up and economic data started weakening fast?

No way the smartest men in finance would blow up a hedge fund...

#36     Sep 4, 2006
  7. The printing presses are on as M3 is no longer reported, hence money supply inflation can be pumped at full force with repos.

Don't expect much of a drop, PPT is there to support it. Possible that they will even run it up by forcing short rips in order to counter the real estate deflation.

#37     Sep 4, 2006
  8. It's different this time.

#38     Sep 4, 2006
  9. #39     Sep 4, 2006
  10. My first cyberstalker. How charming.

One of your many problems, Dogbollocks, is that you're not here to exchange ideas in an adult conversation; you're here to pick emotional fights with people, usually about the glories of Fidel Castro's Cuba or some similar nonsense.

Another one of your problems is that your reading comprehension is poor. In the thread regarding the rising wedge in the S&P 500, I asked for comments. That leaves the discussion wide open. That way people can discuss the validity of the pattern and what it means, if anything. As in this thread, I hope to generate intelligent counters to what I postulated in the opening post. That sort of rational, adult conversation is lost on you, unfortunately. Inevitably, given the unmoderated, wide-open nature of Elite Trader, lesser juvenille minds like yours and bsmeter jump in with emotional, ad hominem arguments that reflect your personal problems (which must be pretty severe) and add nothing to the discussion at hand.

I highly recommend you confine yourself to the Chit Chat Politics section of the forum where your thoughts on World Trade Center conspiracies and International Jewry will be treasured by the likes of bsmeter.

#40     Sep 4, 2006