No way are stocks selling off in Sept

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DeepFried, Sep 1, 2006.

1. S2007S

S2007S

agree. Post is outdated.....need some new info

#21     Sep 2, 2006
  2. I thought I saw you start a thread a few days ago claiming there was an upward sloping wedge in the S&Ps.

#22     Sep 2, 2006
  3. bsmeter

bsmeter

Very good!!!

Finally someone who knows something. :D

Mark Nov 10th on your calender.

#23     Sep 2, 2006
  4. #24     Sep 3, 2006
  5. That news won't move any markets.

#25     Sep 3, 2006
  6. JCBLESS

JCBLESS

Hey everyone just wanted to say Good Job to everyone Wonderful Thread!!!

FullyArticulate Great Post!!! Thanks so much for your insight...
    I have to agree...

I just wanted to say that being on the ground in the Mississippi Gulf Coast is a good indication of where we are heading as an entire market!

We are in Recession here, and have been for a year since Hurricane Katrina.

So any small mistake in any economies, local or in New York, and we all are going to see large moves to the down side...

Just look at your technicals...We are way over due, for a correction, the time is coming, and all it will take is a trigger..

So be on your guard, and have a plan, for Huge Sell Off, to the down side...

Also if there are any VC's out there, or private placement folks out there, that would like a stab at growth opportunities in the Gulf Coast region now is the time to take positions...

Would Love to raise huge amounts of Capital on business ventures here on the coast...

sincerely,

JC

JCBLESS@aol.com

#26     Sep 3, 2006
  7. lrito

lrito

So, what is so important on Nov 10th?

I really think there is some bullish sentiment on the markets right now, or in other words, i think traders are not risking shorts at the moment and so is no that likely that a short squeeze can happen. But i do think too that traders are ready to pull the trigger on any sign of weakness.

We know the overall sentiment is bearish, everybody talks in recession, in 4 year cycles, even in crash and so that is a reason to not believe in a sell. But, years ago, the markets have gone up with extremely bullish sentiment and gone down with extremely bearish sentiment too. So, what comes next, we never know exactly, but i think we might expect at least some correction, wether there are shorts or not in the markets.

The big money always define the way, but only in the short term. If they are the only ones who buy, to whom are they going to sell months later? It won´t be to me for sure :) .

Bye.

Luigi.

#27     Sep 3, 2006
  8. have a look at weekly spx chart, if that ain't bullish dunno what it is...breakout green shite from the base...one of my fav buy setups. we goin' higher.

#28     Sep 3, 2006
  9. - Is the article outdated?
    Yes.

- Can you learn by comparing the article's prognosis to the unraveling of the short term NDQ action back in July?
    Absolutely.

#29     Sep 3, 2006

10. The 128,000 "new jobs" is bogus as usual. Only about 7,000 real jobs were created, the rest are from the CES birth/death model. Check it out on the BLS website. Plus, it is generally agreed that 250,000 new jobs are needed each month just to keep even.

#30     Sep 3, 2006