NO Vote tonight on Bailout!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Cdntrader, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Slow down guys, we haven't come close to limit down yet. The S&P would have to go 15 points lower than the bottom it has put in over the last hour to go limit down. It would need to go 21 points lower than it is as I write this.

It might get there during the EU session, but it isn't there yet.

#31     Dec 12, 2008
  2. i agree - tech is the future, let them train for computer skills

oh wait, i forgot, jobs of the future are a thing of the past, thanks to H-1b visas and outsourcing - and that labor model can saw up ANY white collar work - it really has nothing to do with tech

go back and retrain........for what?

we are destroying the middle and working classes by continually shredding livleyhoods with the 'just go back and retain' mantra

#32     Dec 12, 2008
  3. jeez, didn't we go through this in late september?

same deal: bailout is rejected, stocks tank, revised bailout is sent through congress and passed, stocks recover, more bad news comes out, stocks tank again

#33     Dec 12, 2008
  4. I know it isn't easy - but most Americans think that is their right.

In order for capitalistic societies and economies to propel into the future - EVERYONE is responsible to do whatever it takes to remain viable as the only certainty there is - change - occurs.

Grunt, middle, professional and executive are only as good as their last day of work. More may ALWAYS be required of them.

Or guess what? Towel-heads (no offense), etc. will gladly step in. This country should and will ultimately restructure itself so that we only perform and manage business that is required for us here in the States. The rest will be taken (the new grunt work) over outside.

What jobs, skills and training are gonna be needed? Only the market knows - but trust and believe when put to the test people will exceed even their own expectations...and be MUCH happier for it.

This socailist, staus quo crap is exactly that! Fit for the crapper.

And THIS is what you get. Dream on buddy (s).

:cool:

#34     Dec 12, 2008
  5. jnbadger

jnbadger

Thank you. I thought I had lost touch with what triggered a limit down scenario for a while there.

The ES was down around 47 from the 4:15 close at it's lowest point.

#35     Dec 12, 2008
  6. dinoman

dinoman

As a native of Michigan and a former worker in the auto industry. I say good! If anyone seen how shit was run in D-Town, you wouldn't put a dime of your money into it either.

I seen that sheet hole heading for a collapse years ago thats why I got out.

Bravo to the Republicans for finally growing some balls and wanting accountability for something.

Don't worry though folks, because the coward Bush will cave in and give them the money. Then next year Obama and the dreamers will put them on the permanent payroll of the American tax payer.

When the Big 3 gets their big fat paycheck, that will be the day I never buy from them again.

#36     Dec 12, 2008
  7. Yes....the "Globalist (wealth transfer) Games 2008" is NOT OVER with yet!!! More victims ahead as the U.S. economy gets hammered down to "blowout" level wholesale pricing levels!!!

Banksta's have ALL the money now, so why buy assets at 45% off when you can get them eventually at 70% off!!! :eek:

#37     Dec 12, 2008
  8. Republicans do not have any balls....BOTH sides are playing the GAME following their MASTERS planned objectives!

Most ALL members of congress and elected government officials have SOLD YOU OUT....did you still not see enough evidence with the bank bailout SCAM!?!?!?!

My gosh people......MAYDAY, MAYDAY, MAYDAY.....WAKE UP!!! :eek:

#38     Dec 12, 2008
  9. If you look throughout financial market history, this is not the first time this has happened. WEALTH TRANSFER - Listen to Gordon Gecko's speeches in Wall Street...

#39     Dec 12, 2008
  10. Well the NOW timid and docile american citizenry has ALLOWED this wealth transfer to GO DOWN!!!

In the end, IT IS THEIR FAULT.......american citizens were too busy with BS to exercise their RESPONSIBILITIES over their government.....shame on US!!!! :mad:

#40     Dec 12, 2008