NO Vote tonight on Bailout!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Cdntrader, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Go FUCK yourself asshole!

#11     Dec 11, 2008
  2. GTS

GTS

You first.

#12     Dec 11, 2008
  3. yeah, it's just drama - nobody's lives are getting completely decimated. I really feel sorrow for most of us as we are all going to face a crazy road ahead.

#13     Dec 11, 2008
  4. We touched limit down and bounced. Gonna be a wild 12 hrs.:D

autos in asia off 10%

#14     Dec 11, 2008
  5. You know the only thing good about all this?

We'll probably not have to hear from stock_trad3r for at least a week.

#15     Dec 11, 2008
  6. GTS

GTS

Where my fucking bailout? Everyone else has their hand out like the gov't is giving out free money, maybe you all forget where that money comes from. I didn't even get a stimulus check this year.

Enough with the hand-outs, companies that can't cut it need to restructure or die. New ones will take their place. Its called capitalism, a concept that appears to be lost as of late.

#16     Dec 11, 2008
  7. clacy

clacy

These workers only have their own union to blame. Had the UAW made some reasonable concessions, this thing would have passed. There is no reason to give them money, if they aren't willing to put themselves in a position to at least be somewhat competitive and able to make a viable run at staying in business.

As for the future of the Republicans, it will depend on what happens.

If the doomsday scenario plays out and big 3 and ALL of the support companies go out of business, then they may take some blame for the economy, should the US face a severe depression.

If on the other hand, these companies restructure and keep ticking, then they will have the upper hand. Keep in mind that the American people are 2-1 against the bailout.

#17     Dec 11, 2008
  8. i do agree that the uaw should have made concessions

but i do kind of understand the psychology of standing firm

they just watched aig cocksuckers get 80 billion no strings attacked, live it up at a resort, keep million dollar bonuses and then 'phone in ' 'need 40 billion more' with snapped fingers

the real problem here, was the precident of the financials

we've spent trillions, for what?

absolutely NOTHING to show for it

the psychology of the autos going down will be devestatiing

anyone born in the early 1960s will remember the curtain of gloom being pulled down in the late 60s, and staying down until the mid early 80s

#18     Dec 11, 2008
  9. they gonna fire up the TARP cash.

#19     Dec 11, 2008
  10. Of course they are. This would - quite really - send us into a full blown depression.

#20     Dec 11, 2008