No Trends they say, Ill show em every single day.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by RCG Trader, Mar 7, 2011.

1. 3 chartists will look at one chart and have 4 opinions of what will happen next. Charts are illustrative, not predictive and serve to confirm your bias when used as an entry tool. I use charts but only to illustrate price, I would never base trading decisions on optical illusions.

What are those little triangles on the price chart? Obviously they don't appear until after the fact, right :confused:

Please post an entry based on the chart. Double speak is the provence of chart artists not traders. Thanks

#11     Mar 9, 2011
  2. There no entry on this chart surf, and no those arrow do not occur after the fact, they occur in real time, along with all those other pretty colors. I just told you we are in consolidation, sitting in the shadow of the 2/21 bar. This is not hard bruh, hang on, you will get it.

#12     Mar 9, 2011
  3. Ok, so the arrows appear before the price bar itself, during its formation, or after its formed?

Can you post a screen show of these arrows appearing in real time prior to the next bar being formed? WIthout seeing this occuring, there is no way to determine if they have any value or as I suspect are formed after the fact, then appear and reappear in a curve fitting manner.

Do they signal entry as soon as they appear? Do they vanish if the market motion doesn't confirm them?

I played with something similar on the TOS platform-- its called John Carter Scalper-- it paints the same little arrows but only after the market has already moved in the pointed at direction. they are totally bogus.

#13     Mar 9, 2011
  4. I will make a deal, you totally reveal your entries and I will totally reveal my code. Quid Pro Quo.

Other than that, I would appear that you are concerned that this chartist is able to ascertain direction in real time, thus blowing ur theory to bits:D

Watch and learn surf, watch and learn.

#14     Mar 9, 2011

5. No no no no no, you totally misunderstand! I want you to blow my theory to bits, I want to be proven wrong! I want to make billions and know its possible if these claims are true.

I don't want your code, I just want real time calls and to observe your system in action. My interest is in finding real edge, nothing else.

I have been watching but have not seen anything yet....

thanks,

surf

#15     Mar 10, 2011
  6. Step one:

There are no edges

Step two:

Because you have put in as much work as I have, I will switch to SPY/DIA for any further analysis.

Step three:
    There are pro traders that I know for a fact have corresponded with you, mainly because you are working hard. Do give them a try.

Step four:
    Be willing to admit that trends exist, and be willing to follow them. Sometimes they change on the bar that you decide to enter on.

#16     Mar 10, 2011
  7. Chart of the day, Quest. It is in a perfect position.

Quest is showing strength in price. If this week breaks 6.76, we will calculate an entry point from there.

Stay tuned.

#17     Mar 14, 2011
  8. Ford has formed a bracket.

If price pentrates 15.10 to the upside, we will calulate an entry point.

If price breaks 13.88 we will enter a short.

Is that early enuf for ya?

#18     Mar 15, 2011
  9. Short at 13.88, according to the system. Stop and reverse at the top of the channel. 15.10. Targets will be market determinant. No smoke, no mirrors, no secret algorithms. Just reading price.

#19     Mar 17, 2011
  10. F has broken the upper channel resulting a loss. On the wrong side of the market. Oh well,so was PTJ. Who used much of the same methods that I do.:)

#20     Mar 25, 2011