No suprise here

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Black, illegal...the sense of entitlement is deeply ingrained at this point.

– 1 hr 28 mins ago

BOSTON – President Barack Obama's aunt, who lived for years illegally in Boston before being granted asylum in May, said the United States has an "obligation" to grant her citizenship.

"If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen," Zeituni Onyango told WBZ-TV in an interview that first aired Monday.

Onyango came to the U.S. from Kenya in 2000 and was denied asylum by an immigration judge in 2004. She was granted asylum earlier this year by the same judge who said she could be in danger if she returned to her homeland.

2. Got a problem with black people?

3. Please clarify your opening statement?

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

What's next? Automatic citizenship for all of Kenya?

5. Don't be so mean, captain.

This is her nephew in the band and they played for me and many others in Santa Monica, CA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnXslttpPPs

6. Yes! And throw in Haiti too. :) :)

7. I'm recommending these guys too - all Haitian from Sweet Mickey's (the singer) band.

Sweet Mickey is Billy Clinton's and Barack's buddy and frequent guest at the WH for performances and parties.

all the band players are welcome too to be american citizens.

One big happy family LOL :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSWCjrHMcts&feature=related

8. It needs clarification? It should come as no surprise that in 2010, a black illegal would expect something to be given to them simply because they want it. Why would they think differently after 40+ years of white guilt trying to make things right for the sins of the past? It's called jackpot justice, and it pays very well.

9. Hello

Hello

Who would have guessed it, Obamas auntie is one of the deadbeats who chooses not to work and is living off welfare/disability and leeching off the system, who will now be getting free healthcare as well.

#10     Sep 21, 2010