No Such Thing As A Down Equities Market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Oct 1, 2007.

1. S2007S

S2007S

im being sarcastic, do you not notice the articles i post on here....

#71     Oct 9, 2007
  2. Dunno. Was just replying to the "Nasdaq '99 '00 levels" comment. My bad then :) .

~Cx

#72     Oct 9, 2007
  3. More rate cuts, market setting all time highs, and were gonna get more rate cuts wheee yeeeeeeee hawwwwww.

The risk is gone buy any stock market index guaranteed to go up.

Any bad earnings will be good earnings.

#73     Oct 9, 2007
  4. S2007S

S2007S

no prob,

you know there is no risk....

right??

#74     Oct 9, 2007
  5. S2007S

S2007S

remember the saying for the next 2 months,

Under Promise, Over Deliver.

thats what earnings will be for the next 2 months when they report, watch AA tonight, should trade 42-44.

#75     Oct 9, 2007
  6. S2007S

S2007S

everything is good now, no need for any rate cuts, GS is at new highs

up 80 dollars in only 2 short months.

:p :p :p :p

thank bernanke for this rally, no one else......

#76     Oct 9, 2007
  7. I think the market would have rallied even with just a 25 bp cut, instead of the 50 bp. With the 50 bp cut, its just going to make the top come that much faster.

The 25 bp cut really would haveripped the hearts out of the bears because the bulls would have conserved much of their firepower and steadily worn out the bears for the remainder of the year

Now that the bulls are steaming ahead and using up all their bp, its going to be downhill after Bernanke tries to cause one more short squeeze on Halloween.

#77     Oct 9, 2007
  8. I can't wait for the market to drop, I feel like it should, but it doesn't. Why is my bias short when the overwhelming trend is long? My system picks off great shorts and lately I have not had much to do. Biggest mistake is forcing trades, not waiting for the scanned setup and just trading that by the numbers. I wonder if anyone else has felt like this. I like the way the short trades work, their tempo, etc. The other side is laborious and more difficult to trade, for me.

#78     Oct 9, 2007
  9. LOL Glad to see we're all able to adapt to this bullshit.

Nice one :) Had a great day as well.

#79     Oct 9, 2007
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

i disagree...the surprise was the extra 25bp and the fact that the fed is ready and willing for more....had it just been 25bp we may have seen the markets going lower....peace

#80     Oct 9, 2007