No Such Thing As A Down Equities Market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Here we go, just start scaling in. Don't go over board, keep plenty of cash on hand in case it dips lower. Use your own money management methods.

• es.jpg
      File size:
      131.2 KB
      Views:
    #11     Oct 1, 2007
  2. kashirin

kashirin

Imagine enermous amount of money Fed printed since July

Market are at highs but without carry trade now. Yen at 115 now vs 124 in July

I think they printed more than a trillion, maybe even more

Everyone screaming about their lie - CNN, Bloomberg and they still insist inflations slows - today we got lower ISM prices

sell all dollars you have - buy gold, oil, weat, CAD, AUD, EUR

#12     Oct 1, 2007
  3. empee

empee

whats wierd is all these upmoves/breakouts on no volume, but selloffs on monster volume.

There is a underlying bid; its just really wierd.

#13     Oct 1, 2007
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

i bought QID and will start buying SDS and am looking to short EEM..will hold for 1-2 years or if and when my uncle gets hit..if going against the fed is wrong i dont want to be right.....QID 2000 long at 40.72....will avg and will start buying SDS

#14     Oct 1, 2007
  5. I went all out short in the 1st week of August (thanks to everybody posting bearish articles and opinions during that period, you opened my eyes. Where are you guys now???) and I will just hold all shorts from here till mid 2008 although I'm a little under water right now. This is a suckers rally: low volume and awful market internals. We'll come down hard in October in a huge crash and I will make millions overnight.

#15     Oct 1, 2007
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Still here...

Im looking at the inverse Mutual funds for emerging markets, they are getting way ahead of themselves I think there do for another 10-20% drop within the next 2-3 months. Im looking at DXESX or UVPIX, im still short this market with a few long positions here and there.

#16     Oct 1, 2007
  7. This morning was a prime example of the way the market is thinking, the more bad news we get the lower rates will go.

Just can't fight the tape, we should get our lunch time new high for the day in about 30 minutes.

• es.jpg
      File size:
      133.8 KB
      Views:
    #17     Oct 1, 2007
  8. Inflation.. Hello.. Econ 101 :)

#18     Oct 1, 2007
  9. Just look at the open interest in Oct ES futures options, alot of volume and open interest in them calls. Hey were is the vix today?

#19     Oct 1, 2007
  10. Told ya so..... new highs right now.

• es.jpg
      File size:
      120.6 KB
      Views:
    #20     Oct 1, 2007