No sleep

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maharaja, Feb 27, 2004.

1. what ever became of the great one ??

:D

#11     Feb 27, 2004
  2. #12     Feb 27, 2004
  3. #13     Feb 27, 2004
  4. It's definately a good thread. Scientists say that we need REM (Rapid Eye Movement) or a state of Deep Sleep to fully benefit from sleep. Usually during a night's rest, it takes a few hours to get to REM and then you stay a few hours in REM and then take a few hours to get off REM. They say that people who can get to REM quicker than others need less sleep... Kinda interesting I guess...

#14     Feb 28, 2004
  5. Yep. Huge advantage too in any competitive endeavor requiring preparation time.

I'm having a ton of work done on my place so I figured I'd paint out the closets. Got started around 2:45. :D

On the down side though, I've noticed some women don't much care for me grilling a steak in the middle of the night.:eek: Freaks out the neighbors and is hell on the electric bills also.

Geo.

#15     Feb 28, 2004
  6. Anyone ever use it? Sometimes after doing a red-eye flight I'll take two and BOOM......it doesn;t make you sleepy per se...but once you fall asleep you stay down for the count...bad part is im groggy as hell in the AM

#16     Mar 1, 2004
  7. Meditating may not be easy for you to get into at this point.
    Ari Kiev suggests to traders (wealthy and skilled) who are in his care to use meditation (relaxation tapes) to correct stress.

What you have is tiredness apparently from how you live and what you want.

Sleep is a function used to repair the body and give it a break from it's operations while awake.

As a student in school, you probably notice how others conduct themselves. Pick out a few successful ones and get some advice.

#17     Mar 1, 2004
  8. same here; after forcing myself out of bed @noon several X's that just didnt cut it i had to stop trippin :-/

#18     Mar 1, 2004
  9. ....I ONCE....took two tylenol PM's and two melatonins......I was damn near in a coma!!!!:D

#19     Mar 1, 2004
  10. man i do dream wacky shite on that stuff :)

#20     Mar 1, 2004